Consolidated Syria Conflict Thread

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, September 19, 2015, 04:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

GDS_Starfury

thats some great diplomatic action.....    L:-)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Con

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 08, 2018, 05:15:36 PM
thats some great diplomatic action.....    L:-)
Trump believes in the power of tweets....Putin will be chastised into obedience by this blistering 140 character attack with CAPS and exclamation mark!

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

mirth

mirth

mirth

This

QuoteOn Sunday, Yitzchak Yosef, the Sephardi chief rabbi of Israel, condemned the reported chemical attack.

"I have said in the past and I will say it again: What is happening in Syria is genocide of women and children in its cruelest form, using weapons of mass destruction," he said in a statement. "We have a moral obligation not to keep quiet and to try and stop this massacre."

mirth

GDS_Starfury

thats an awful lot of missiles to take down 1 plane.  I would think that if shit got real the IAF would SEAD the shit out of the region first and be running properly organized strikes.  its the fucking IAF.

Windigo

Got to be a special kind of suicidal to man a SAM site over there now.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

mirth

Suicidal recruits doesn't seem to be a problem in the region

Windigo

Quote from: mirth on April 09, 2018, 06:50:51 PM
Suicidal recruits doesn't seem to be a problem in the region

ones smart enough to operate SAM sites though?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

MIGMaster

I find it interesting how France is really keen to get in on any military power projection. I suspect we will be seeing some cruise missile strikes and air strikes within the next few days.

Sir Slash

And that's brilliant because who would ever expect the French to attack? That's like saying the Pope is going to invade.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.