Main Menu

Diablo 3

Started by Bison, May 15, 2012, 01:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Yeah I'm not looking at the campaign map or notes either until after I complete my solo play through on normal.  I just enjoy the story and lore too much to want to spoil it.

On a side note: I have not yet found a unique item.  Lot's of yellow and blue though.  One thing that is happening to me is that I'll find a decent yellow, but bonus wise the blues are turning out to be better items more often than not.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Bison on May 18, 2012, 02:35:56 AM
Yeah I'm not looking at the campaign map or notes either until after I complete my solo play through on normal.  I just enjoy the story and lore too much to want to spoil it.

On a side note: I have not yet found a unique item.  Lot's of yellow and blue though.  One thing that is happening to me is that I'll find a decent yellow, but bonus wise the blues are turning out to be better items more often than not.

Me neither. My friend found an orange on his first day of playing, but that is all. I think that the rare drops are quite rare until you get to the higher levels.

Also... and this is sort of low... but I wonder if they made the rare drops even rarer than D2 so they could generate an economy for their AH? Although I do know that you can craft oranges when you get to Impossible level and train your blacksmith.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Bison

Bison

Quote from: son_of_montfort on May 18, 2012, 11:42:07 AM
Also... and this is sort of low... but I wonder if they made the rare drops even rarer than D2 so they could generate an economy for their AH? Although I do know that you can craft oranges when you get to Impossible level and train your blacksmith.

I've had that thought about the AH.  I've been spending some money on the crafting weapons/armor and gems skill.  It gets pretty expensive, but honestly the merchants in town have nothing to sell that I want so beyond purchasing more storage space what else is there to buy.

Gusington

^Don't knock my tome's girth.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I'm just practicing my right to believe that a large tome is a good thing, not impose my belief in large tomes on you.   It also has a lot of pictures in color.

Gusington

^Your Mom thinks my tome is cool.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

You don't have a tome you have a pamphlet is the rumor I've heard. 

Gusington

Don't knock it 'til you've read it sweetheart.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

It's all in how you unfold it.

Gusington

^That's what she said! The book is only 150 pages long to be honest but extremely well put together...looks custom made.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I was just fooling with you.  I thought you didn't get anything but the box.

Gusington

^Shouldn't you be playing right now?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Yes.  I just wanted to check your install status buttercup.