FRIDAY Is the Best Way To Travel

Started by MetalDog, November 06, 2015, 01:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smittyohio

CMANO and Fallout 1...  Not sure I'll have time for anything else.   Depends on the wife...

Gusington

Thanks Meng...have not heard of Camelot.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

not seeing a whole lot of love for fallout 4

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on November 06, 2015, 01:32:28 PM
You preordered?

me? hell no - im more about countries and armies than one wee fella - it looks like a massive game though

BanzaiCat

If Fallout 4 is Flo-Rida, then my computer is the club that can't handle him right now.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 06, 2015, 01:30:32 PM
not seeing a whole lot of love for fallout 4

Why would you? Its not released until Tuesday.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

I will be shocked...SHOCKED...if F4 does not rock the house. There is no way I will not get it...but it must be on sale.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 06, 2015, 01:50:02 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on November 06, 2015, 01:30:32 PM
not seeing a whole lot of love for fallout 4

Why would you? Its not released until Tuesday.

just a general comment while we were chatting about games - didnt want to start a whole thread on 'why no love for FO 4'

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on November 06, 2015, 12:30:33 PM
.. Also playing Rebuild 3, a fun little zombie game.

I also picked up Rebuild 3 on the GOG sale.  May check it out this weekend.

But I also just got The Fall Of The Dungeon Guardians release, on Steam.  That has priority.


Any multi-player itch will be scratched with Armored Warfare or World Of Warships.  War Thunder also got some massive update, with some engine improvements, but my download keeps shitting out with a write error, on the 8+GB download, for some reason.


WallysWorld

Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead after I just bought the complete collection this week. My new SSD really loads the games fast so I'm happy with that.
Continuing as Greece in Victoria 2.
CMSF with the Canadian campaign.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

-budd-

A bit of a gaming funk at the moment. Came across my chess programs so after spending most of a day getting chessmaster 10 and fritz 7 loaded off we go. I still cant get Chess mentor to install no matter what i do. I haven't picked up a piece in quite a few years so i'm more studying than playing. since i couldn't get chess mentor to load i picked up chess tutor step 2 and 3 and joined some free sites for some tactics refreshers. Don't know how long it will last but i'm into it at the moment, even rereading Fischer's biography.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

Me too!! With a beer. Momentarily.

I hope the Forgotten City mod doesn't continue to crash it out.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd