On my own, here we FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, November 13, 2015, 07:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on November 13, 2015, 09:03:32 AM
More Federation Space 2 Vassal module editing/testing if I have time.

*rubs hands together*

IronX

No doubt some more Command Modern Air/Naval Ops Northern Inferno. The last scenario I played was a great gun battle between destroyers off the coast of Greenland. It was a Pyrrhic victory for NATO.

Other games calling my name include Flashpoint Campaigns while it's on sale, Space Engineers with the new planets update and IL2 Battle of Moscow, none of which I yet own but may be tempted to get.

Crossroads

Bought the Flashpoints Campaigns: Red Storm finally. That should keep me busy. That, and CS Middle East of course  O0
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam | CS: Middle East

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East DARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Kushan

Lots of Fallout 4. Streaming FCRS - Germany Reforged tomorrow on my twitch channel then back to Fallout.

Somewhere I need to make room for some CMANO scenario design. May play a little Diablo 3 as well.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Bison

I've wasted valuable time today battling it out on Magic the Gathering online with my Commander deck that cost a grand total of just over $1 to assemble.  Sure I've been getting my ass handed to me regularly, but I'm getting close to winning.  I think with a few more $0.01 to $0.10 upgrades I have no doubts that I'll be competitive.  Need to find some cheap artifact, enchantment, and equipment removal.  And a few more counter spells. 

MetalDog

That's some serious dedication, Bison.  I find the tactile experience of the card game far outweighs playing by pixels.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Nefaro

Getting the itch for some War Thunder Air Forces in Realistic mode.


-->


Bison

Quote from: MetalDog on November 13, 2015, 04:48:49 PM
That's some serious dedication, Bison.  I find the tactile experience of the card game far outweighs playing by pixels.

I agree, but with MTGO I log on and have a match in about 10 seconds and then can have as many as I want.  I don't have that luxury irl.

MetalDog

Quote from: Bison on November 13, 2015, 05:35:56 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on November 13, 2015, 04:48:49 PM
That's some serious dedication, Bison.  I find the tactile experience of the card game far outweighs playing by pixels.

I agree, but with MTGO I log on and have a match in about 10 seconds and then can have as many as I want.  I don't have that luxury irl.

I understand completely.  GO COMMANDER DECK!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

Quote from: MetalDog on November 13, 2015, 05:39:59 PM
Quote from: Bison on November 13, 2015, 05:35:56 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on November 13, 2015, 04:48:49 PM
That's some serious dedication, Bison.  I find the tactile experience of the card game far outweighs playing by pixels.

I agree, but with MTGO I log on and have a match in about 10 seconds and then can have as many as I want.  I don't have that luxury irl.

I understand completely.  GO COMMANDER DECK!!

Best part is I've spent a grand total of $10 in 8 years.  Not too shabby.

Airborne Rifles

CMANO for me. I'm replaying the air to air portion of NF 5 before I move on to NF 5.5 Trondheim Express!

Xtiaan72

Quote from: MengJiao on November 13, 2015, 09:43:03 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 13, 2015, 07:54:38 AM
Vassal work done fer an bit and preview written. so I get to actually play some games.

Wing Leader PBEM with SDR... alotta missing goin on.

Maybe some U-boat Leader on the table for a change...

Maybe squeeze the wallet and get the new FPC:RS expansion.  O0

Also some work on my car.

  Some Invisible with the Contingency Plan expansion.  So far the usual team is doing okay.  Some ARMAIII in the new editor and proabably some Take on Mars in the editor.  And maybe some DCS, Spintires and CLOD and even BoS and Pike and Shot!  All of the recent updating on Steam has inspired me!

Picked up Invisible to try and scratch an XCOM itch. Thanks for the mention. Excellent game!

jamus34

Gonna do my usual...sip some whiskey and play something...no idea what yet. Maybe Vicky 2, HOI 3, CK 2, PoEternity, PoExile, or something  else.

I could always go left field and play some Dark Souls 2. Heck...I could pretty much go  random.

Might be a good board AAR for schlitz and giggles - Pick my game I play  it and will post up screen shots.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

I had just about kicked my addiction to DC Case Blue until Barth posted his new avatar pic and teased DC 3. So now I'm back trying to kick open the damned Russian front door to Rostov. My luck, I'm out of vodka to get them to loosen-up a bit.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

-budd-

Continue my chess learning, been awhile. tested out at just under 1400. Try out Flashpoint Reforge and try to keep my sanity during the 4 eight year old girls slumber party.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.