Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa

Started by Philippe, November 17, 2015, 11:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Barthheart

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 24, 2015, 10:39:15 AM
$49.99 is reasonable in my opinion.

I agree $50 US is a reasonable price for the amount of gaming in this game.

JudgeDredd

£46 ($70) is a good price for the manual too imo
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

-budd-

Quote from: Barthheart on November 24, 2015, 10:42:46 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 24, 2015, 10:39:15 AM
$49.99 is reasonable in my opinion.

I agree $50 US is a reasonable price for the amount of gaming in this game.

reasonable to me also, i'll be getting this sooner or later. I'm still working through CSME and flashpoint reforged. Still have the last 2 CO2 modules to pick up. Good time to be a wargamer.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Philippe

And yes, there is a flag and symbols mod. 
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.


History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.


Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Barthheart


Tamas

We are about to post this on the Matrix forum as well, but make sure you run the updater after install - we have put up a patch that fixes a few things :)

smittyohio

Quote from: -budd- on November 24, 2015, 10:53:50 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 24, 2015, 10:42:46 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 24, 2015, 10:39:15 AM
$49.99 is reasonable in my opinion.

I agree $50 US is a reasonable price for the amount of gaming in this game.

reasonable to me also, i'll be getting this sooner or later. I'm still working through CSME and flashpoint reforged. Still have the last 2 CO2 modules to pick up. Good time to be a wargamer.

I'm sure I'll get it at some point also... Price is reasonable.   However, I just can't continue to buy games and let them sit...  I need to make some headway into my backlog before getting yet another shiny new game.   It sucks for the developers, but there is sooooooo much more competition for gamers' dollars now than in earlier years.

Rayfer

Quote from: smittyohio on November 24, 2015, 12:29:47 PM
Quote from: -budd- on November 24, 2015, 10:53:50 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 24, 2015, 10:42:46 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 24, 2015, 10:39:15 AM
$49.99 is reasonable in my opinion.

I agree $50 US is a reasonable price for the amount of gaming in this game.

reasonable to me also, i'll be getting this sooner or later. I'm still working through CSME and flashpoint reforged. Still have the last 2 CO2 modules to pick up. Good time to be a wargamer.

I'm sure I'll get it at some point also... Price is reasonable.   However, I just can't continue to buy games and let them sit...  I need to make some headway into my backlog before getting yet another shiny new game.   It sucks for the developers, but there is sooooooo much more competition for gamers' dollars now than in earlier years.

Agree completely...a big +1.

-budd-

Quote from: smittyohio on November 24, 2015, 12:29:47 PM
Quote from: -budd- on November 24, 2015, 10:53:50 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 24, 2015, 10:42:46 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 24, 2015, 10:39:15 AM
$49.99 is reasonable in my opinion.

I agree $50 US is a reasonable price for the amount of gaming in this game.

reasonable to me also, i'll be getting this sooner or later. I'm still working through CSME and flashpoint reforged. Still have the last 2 CO2 modules to pick up. Good time to be a wargamer.
I need to make some headway into my backlog before getting yet another shiny new game.

I say that to myself 3 times every night before bed ;D
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

JudgeDredd

I agree - but I still bought it. Nice shiny big bugger manual to boot!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JasonPratt

Argh, my TenFourFox doesn't like Matrix, and may have screwed me on the Paypal... Probably not Matrix' fault, but the warning was that the security certificates weren't matching up. I'll check with the Surface.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Okay, good, the purchase went through, d'ling now. (Physical copy on the way.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Cyrano

@JD:  Your point about them not announcing prices in advance is very well taken.  Frankly never occurred to me and it is, indeed, (seemingly) unnecessary and certainly weird.

Fine price and I want to purchase the manual, but am afraid it will just sit by the side of my PC as so many have while I blindly pound away at the game...wondrous, wondrous first-world problems...

As for waiting to complete other games before making a purchase, that sort of sanity and rational decision making will get you nowhere in these parts.
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Slick Wilhelm

#103
Victor is like Ageod to me. If they build it, I will buy it. I may not get around to playing it just yet, but I must own it.  :smitten:

Asid

Quote from: Cyrano on November 24, 2015, 02:14:08 PM
@JD:  Your point about them not announcing prices in advance is very well taken.  Frankly never occurred to me and it is, indeed, (seemingly) unnecessary and certainly weird.
I think i read on Matrix that the reason they did not publish the prices is because of the negativity and shock that some people respond with.
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying