So I have 217 games in my Steam catalog...

Started by Toonces, November 18, 2015, 05:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

Had to wait until I could count.

GoG: 133
GG: 252
Steam: 435

Unknown number of boxed games including from Matrix

Obviously there are some overlaps between GG and Steam (via Steam keys), and GG includes DLC in the list (though Steam doesn't), and maybe 15 or 20 of GG's count are actually collection entries which were then recounted (e.g. Crysis Collection then also counted as however many Crysis games.)

Still, not too bad. Blumps up by another horrifying factor when considering mobile and especially console games (PS1, 2, 3, PSP, iPhone).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MengJiao

Quote from: WallysWorld on November 18, 2015, 06:52:15 PM
52 games on my Steam account with 39 installed. I feel like an amateur compared to others.

50 on steam, 3-4 off steam (Rof, mideast and WA and something else?)  On steam I think I have 7-8 installed.

bbmike

280 in Steam. Now what I want to know is: how do you organize them???
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

DennisS

145 steam, 60 GoG, and a stupid number of board games, collected since the late 60's. Hundreds. Many hundreds. Do they count?

This forum is aptly named. I are a grognard, and like many of you, never met a wargame or strategy game I didn't like....at least for the first week or so!

Rayfer

On a related topic.....how many game are on your Steam wish list? I have 42.

Bison

I have 4 games in my wish list.  All of them have been on sale, but I've never purchased them.  Perhaps they aren't wish list worthy.

Father Ted

Quote from: sandman2575 on November 18, 2015, 08:02:42 PM

...since it doesn't account for several non-Steam games that I've poured **way** too many hours into:  Combat Mission, Graviteam Tactics, Decisive Campaigns, Hearts of Iron I, II, III, Company of Heroes, OOTP, WitP:AE...

Surely actually playing your games for hours and hours is the antithesis of this thread?

undercovergeek

I have 63 and am ocd enough to wish I could perma-delete some of the ones I know I'll never touch, I created a folder called the 'attic' and put them all in there and then made it a hidden folder - it annoys me I can see them when I don't even want them

I have about 12 installed and have recently gone back to enjoying ones I should have when I bought them - really enjoying sup com forged alliance and will move onto sup com 2 after that

There's been nothing that's really tickled my wallet for about 6 months - I'm not a witcher or a fallout player, but I know you can consider me missing for a few days after total war warhammer waaargh war hammer comes out, until then I've got enough classics of their day to dive into

Only just noticed a free divinity updated version waiting and I didn't give that anywhere near enough love and devotion

BanzaiCat

I probably have 70 or so on my wishlist. Every so often I go back in and see something and go, 'what was I thinking? I don't want that.'

DennisS

17 on the wishlist, many have been there more than once. Spice Road is a good example...I just can't seem to pull the trigger on it. Anyone with experience with it?

sandman2575

#40
Quote from: Father Ted on November 19, 2015, 11:37:12 AM
Surely actually playing your games for hours and hours is the antithesis of this thread?

;D

@bbmike -- do you use Steam's "Set Category" function? I'm a big fan of this for keeping everything nice and tidy --

@undercovergeek -- you can "Hide" games that you never play so they don't show up in your Library. Of course, am at work at the moment so can't walk you through it, perhaps someone else can (or I can when I get home later).  It's great. There are lots of Steam games I've consigned to the oblivion of "Hide", so I don't have to be reminded I own them...

Toonces

I only have a handful in my wishlist.  Frankly I'm pretty saturated when it comes to computer games.  More and more I find myself sticking with games I already know how to play rather than learn how to play something newer and shinier.  I have maybe 10 total games in a rotation that I just circulate through when I'm in a gaming mood. 

Undoubtedly that's why I end up re-playing the TES RPG games rather than break out into something totally different, or keep going back to M2TW rather than the newer R2 or Shogun2. 

I do like the idea of Witcher 3 and Fallout 4, but I've never finished Witchers 1 and 2, nor Fallout 3 and NV...so I just don't see the point of jumping on the new games (at full price at least).  If they drop to hamburger money cost I'll probably pick them up over Xmas or something....makes no sense whatsoever.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Barthheart

Quote from: sandman2575 on November 19, 2015, 12:22:13 PM
Quote from: Father Ted on November 19, 2015, 11:37:12 AM
Surely actually playing your games for hours and hours is the antithesis of this thread?

;D

@bbmike -- do you use Steam's "Set Category" function? I'm a big fan of this for keeping everything nice and tidy --

You can set categories?  :o

sandman2575

Oh, yes. Set Category and Hide game are 2 functions all Steam users should use -- and of course, I'm useless because I can't remember how to do these offhand. But Google it!

Barthheart