No impressions of Just Cause 3?

Started by JudgeDredd, December 03, 2015, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

Come on JH - I KNOW you've got it!

Anyone else? I missed the first couple - slipped off my radar, but this looks quite good.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people



Nefaro

I had some seriously gut-wrenching laughs with Just Cause 2.

Unfortunately, it suffered from the usual first-person console game 3D issues.  Made me nauseous after a short time playing.  :buck2:

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people


JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on December 03, 2015, 12:31:30 PM
lol - you are such a git!  O0

I am a helpful enabler:) luckily I have no interest in this one otherwise I would have done it myself

JudgeDredd

Thaaaaankfully....Instant-gaming.com wanted me to send a document to them for proof of my identify when paying by Paypal.

As I trust Paypal (a bit) and I have various activation processes on there to make sure only I can use it (hopefully), and as this is the first EVER site to ask me to send a document - there's no way on God's good earth I am going to send images of documents across the web to any website...not with identity theft on the rise.

So their process saved me... O0

Sorry boys - you'll have to wait for your impressions from JH like what I will  :smitten:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper


JudgeDredd

They were just wanting an image of a document - but absolutely not a chance in hell! That sounded the ropiest thing I have ever heard. And after asking for that, I wasn't about to put my credit card details in either.

Have you used that site before? Did they ask you for proof of identity?
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

Sounds like Mrs dredds plan to shut you down has started!!

Honestly man - you're hopeless, you're like a frikking magpie!! 😝

JudgeDredd

lol - a very wasteful magpie  :(

Anyway - OI...I resisted didn't I - only just I know but it counts!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper

Try kinguin...I use them a lot without issue..the first link I provided

Jarhead0331

I've only played the first two missions, so the world hasn't really opened up yet. I don't really care for the main protagonist, or any of the characters, but that is not really the point. The physics are over the top and pretty much everything blows up pretty nice. The action is fun. for under $30, I think it will definitely be worth it.

Be warned...the install is huge.  54GB.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18