Civilization IV Beyond the Sword mp game

Started by MetalDog, December 12, 2015, 06:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Millipede

Regarding Steam friends lists.... I'm roywfw on steam

Barthheart

Quote from: OJsDad on December 19, 2015, 03:49:55 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on December 17, 2015, 09:32:48 PM
I would be thoroughly offended if I were you OJsDad!  That Barthheart is liberally throwing around orders to 'Shut up!'  Regardless of who it is directed at!  Heathen scientist run amok!!!

I live in NW Ohio.  We're used to dealing with low browed Canuks ;)

Who youts callin low brow?!?

Freyland

The reason I inquired about the AI taking over is that I'm a doc, and I worry I will get called away in the middle of a game and screw over the other five or so gents who rearranged their lives to play that night. 

MetalDog

Yes, Freyland, the AI does take over.  Even in midgame if we have to.  That's another thing to test, just to make sure.

@Millipede:  Got your Steam invite.  Reciprocated

@Tuna: Either 8 or 9 EST is fine by me.

If you are for tonight, sound off in here and I will ping you on Steam, too, right now.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart


Millipede

I've been told that I'm easy... whatever works for everyone else, works for me

MetalDog

Excellent.  That's four for 8.  Now all we need is jamus34.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Freyland


jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

MetalDog

@Freyland:  Until someone has to go

@jamus34:  There is, but, unless you deem it necessary, there really isn't a need.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart


Barthheart


Millipede

As I've mentioned... multiplayer is a new experience for me. Not just Civ but anything. I'm confident I can figure out the basics but any tips/suggestions so that I don't drag the game down would be appreciated. For example, I see that there is a "group" option with the Steam Friends list. Is that something desirable?

MetalDog

You can join the GrogHeads Group, Millipede.  Should be able to find it through my Steam profile.  And don't worry about holding things up.  Take your time and be comfortable with the moves you are making before you hit Enter.

@Barthheart:  I hear you, funny guy :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

Quote from: MetalDog on December 19, 2015, 07:44:00 PM
You can join the GrogHeads Group, Millipede.  Should be able to find it through my Steam profile.  And don't worry about holding things up.  Take your time and be comfortable with the moves you are making before you hit Enter.

@Barthheart:  I hear you, funny guy :P

My 16 year old has commandeered my Headset, so no Voice Chat for me till Xmas..