Civilization IV Beyond the Sword mp game

Started by MetalDog, December 12, 2015, 06:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tuna

Quote from: Barthheart on March 07, 2016, 07:05:23 PM
Ooooooo... do I smell a MP CiV game about to happen?!?  :D

Is MD gonna be mad at me for talking him into Civ V!!  >:D

MetalDog

Y'all enjoy.  I'll catch you when VI comes out and they've come to their senses on one hex/one unit.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

My settler question.. lol. of course I still couldn't reach the farms!



MetalDog

The blue circle would have gotten you both corns.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

Millipede, it was fun getting to meet and play with you today!  O0

Millipede

Yep... I enjoyed it and looking forward to the next session. Good being able to put personalities behind some of the posts I've been reading for years.

MetalDog

Hope we didn't disappoint you too much ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Millipede

Nah... your vocal accompanying of Frank Zappa was entertaining as hell.  :2funny:

Tuna

For those not in game, MD was whispering along with Zappa Live in New York.. "Honey, Honey Honey, Baby Do you want a Man Like Me". Not sure if he knew we could hear him.  :crazy2:

MetalDog

Not until somebody said something  :-[
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Hancock

Civ 5 tutorials completed and 202 moves into my first single player game...I'm hooked O0.  I blame Tuna for now having nightmares around my city being overrun by screaming Aztec warriors.  And I am officially in the wife's doghouse :tickedoff:....
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Barthheart

Quote from: Hancock on March 16, 2016, 07:29:38 AM
Civ 5 tutorials completed and 202 moves into my first single player game...I'm hooked O0.  I blame Tuna for now having nightmares around my city being overrun by screaming Aztec warriors.  And I am officially in the wife's doghouse :tickedoff:....


Tuna

Quote from: Hancock on March 16, 2016, 07:29:38 AM
Civ 5 tutorials completed and 202 moves into my first single player game...I'm hooked O0.  I blame Tuna for now having nightmares around my city being overrun by screaming Aztec warriors.  And I am officially in the wife's doghouse :tickedoff:....

You're retired now, she needs to lay off!!

Millipede

Scheduling situation approaching regarding the 2 mp games I'm in. I'm going on vacation next week (Bondurant School of High Performance Driving.... YESSS!!) so, while I'll have my laptop with me, internet access won't be as reliable as when I'm at home and, most assuredly, won't be sufficient for a gaming session. I'll be home and possibly recuperating on 4/4 and I'm available through Thursday of this week (3/24) although preparations for departure may present roadblocks. Really looking forward to a session in either game. Cheers.

Tuna

No problem.. MD, Rich and I tried to continue the one we had with you that you got killed in, but we couldn't 'move' in it. So we started a new one. But we can always continue the one you're on, the next time we're all available.. no pressure!  O0