Civilization IV Beyond the Sword mp game

Started by MetalDog, December 12, 2015, 06:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

Silly Boggit, there's your problem!  You never should have uninstalled IV!  ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

Why would you 'uninstall' Civ iV.. 1. It's still a great game! 2. You're making MD sad  :'(.

jamus34

Quote from: jamus34 on March 22, 2016, 02:26:25 PM
I'm hoping after the holiday weekend to get back to civ4. Our old game kind of spun down as I am all but eliminated but looking forward to starting a new one.

Following up on this as I have survived Easter...Frey, Roy; interested in getting another CIV4 game together?
Insert witty comment here.

Freyland

I am.  Life has been a bit chaotic lately, but I'm sure I can make time!

Millipede

Still on vacation in Arizona. Will be home 4/4 and then we can get another game started.

Millipede

Hey, I'm home... cheated death once again. I'll be on Steam later today and available for a session or just to set a date for another session.

Hancock

Tuna got me into my first MP Friday evening.  Civ 5 on a small map, but was good to test what I learned from my own single player.  For single, used a standard map with 6 civs and 12 city states at Prince difficulty as Elizabeth.  Lost to Portugal's Maria culture, just before I was about to let loose a major guided missle and air attack on the remainder of Montezuma's empire...his AI attitude was really pissing me off >:(.  Think I  like this game.

PS: I was that close to using atomic missiles and bombs on the SOB....don't ever play him against me, be forewarned ;)
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

jamus34

Quote from: Freyland on March 29, 2016, 08:58:25 AM
I am.  Life has been a bit chaotic lately, but I'm sure I can make time!

Hello Frey, if you are around this evening (and if another wants to join) Millipede and I looking to start up another Civ4 game.
Insert witty comment here.

Millipede

I'll be on Steam around 9EST and anyone else interested in joining Jamus and I might check in about the same time.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Millipede

Absolutely anyone. Well, almost anyone. ;) Really, come on down and I'll try not to embarrass myself. Now we need a fourth... Freyland has rights of first refusal but if he can't make it, it's first come, first served.

Barthheart


Tuna


Millipede


Freyland

Quote from: jamus34 on April 09, 2016, 02:10:06 PM
Quote from: Freyland on March 29, 2016, 08:58:25 AM
I am.  Life has been a bit chaotic lately, but I'm sure I can make time!

Hello Frey, if you are around this evening (and if another wants to join) Millipede and I looking to start up another Civ4 game.
I would really like to play again, but in truth there are home issues going on that at least would make me feel guilty for neglecting, and at most get significantly worse.  I'm sad, since I've enjoyed both of your esteemed company's.