Main Menu

Up, Up and Away

Started by MIGMaster, May 22, 2012, 06:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Barthheart

This is really good news for space flight in general. It's about time that the commercial sector got into it Ina tangible way. I hope them the best. I'd also like to try and get a job with them, but my wife would likely cut my boys off if I changed jobs again. :P

Keunert

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Mr. Bigglesworth

Very cool.
IMO they need a smelter on the space station. Then keep sending stuff up, recycle the material into a bigger station, make a hotel, space ships, etc.
I'll do my part going up to make space babies to colonize the stars. 8)
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Centurion40

As cool as that is, the state of the current US space program saddens me.

Any time is a good time for pie.

LongBlade

Quote from: Centurion40 on May 22, 2012, 10:02:56 AM
As cool as that is, the state of the current US space program saddens me.



That's what happens when Congress doesn't pass a budget for several years.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Keunert on May 22, 2012, 08:31:31 AM
boys? you got two?

Barring an Orchiectomy, that what most of guys come equipped with. Certain dogs living near Westpoint, NY however...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys