Main Menu

Friday On My Mind!

Started by Anguille, January 15, 2016, 05:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro


MetalDog

It's the summer of '37.  Italy is at war with Republican Spain.  I have the northeast corner of the peninsula.  My spies report that the Spanish have 31 Infantry divisions and an Armored.  The most I can muster is 10 Infantry, 3 Cav and 4 Mountain divisions.  There's units coming in the pipeline, but, it's probably too little too late.  I may sue for peace and keep what I've already won.  We shall see.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Anguille

So far, i've mostly played Medieval Total War 2. The campaign is doing ok (except that i've been excommunicated) but i start to worry that i won't be able to reach the goal of 45 regions. I only control 9 regions and have about 150 turns left to play. ???

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Anguille are you running vanilla, or are you playing with mods?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

ANGUILLE ANSWER US IMMEDIATELY

:)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

lol....i am out with the kids in the snow... I am playing as England and it's vanilla....no mods.

jamus34

Quote from: jamus34 on January 15, 2016, 09:28:17 AM
Tonight hoping to have a nice longCIV4:BTS session with Frey and Millipede.
Tomorrow will be attempting to put a new carb on my snowblower.
If I get a chance I'd like to try to get through my 3rd or 4th HOI3 run through as Germany.

And I'll fill in any spare time with a combination of Broforce, Grim Dawn or PoE

Well...weekend didn't quite go to plan. Due to technical issues wasn't able to go on CIV4:BTS Friday night.

Also haven't had a chance to get back to HOI 3.

Surprisingly I managed to get the new carb on my snowthrower and did it right as the thrower started right up once I got some gas into it. I was duly impressed.

I did also manages to format my old boot drive (I got a SSD last year but kept the old boot drive available "just in case"). That freed up about a TB so I know longer have to triage my games. let the box run overnight to DL Shadows of Mordor and after 15 min or so I was pretty impressed with it.
Insert witty comment here.

panzerde

Today is looking to be a heavy day of Tiller platoon/company scale gaming as I continue Panzer Battles PBEM with Cyrano and Bob, and start the Campaign Series: Middle East tournament play over at The Blitz. Some CM:RT with Cyrano, as well.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

bruce205

Thanks everyone :)   Hope your weekend is going well ! 

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on January 17, 2016, 04:07:00 PM
Getting closer... :D




Is "Clan Fame" as harrowing in FotS as the "Realm Divide" in the original Shogun 2? 

If so, you better be right up on whatever win condition you need to fulfill after it strikes.   :o  Ready to end it quick!


Still have fond memories of my first vanilla Shogun 2 campaign with Shimazu.  Realm Divide was murderous but I managed to fight through waves of armies, and through the capital's defenses, on the final turns for the win.  Very satsifying.

Gusington

^I'm playing with the Radious mod which either eliminates or greatly reduces the effects of Realm Divide...can't remember which.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

The sacking of Obama will surely make many around here giddy with delight  8)

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

A belated Happy Birthday to Kushan, and a belated welcome to bruce!  8) 



Thanks to having worked this past weekend (plus its varied & associated suckiness), I didn't get much gaming done.  :(  What little time I did have was spent playing as the Cardassians in Ultimate Mod 5 for Birth of the Federation.  I also started a new campaign in Age of Wonders 3 as a Dwarven Theocrat, although I haven't gotten very far in it yet. 




Quote from: Gusington on January 16, 2016, 11:51:54 PM
This may get ugly.


Okay, seriously, what the heck was going on there?? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces