Main Menu

HPS

Started by Philippe, February 08, 2016, 01:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Staggerwing

Pix with Disk I can definitely supply! Thanks again Rich!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

panzerde

Dude, come on, no one wants to see your disk pix!

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Staggerwing

Quote from: panzerde on February 12, 2016, 07:58:20 PM
Dude, come on, no one wants to see your disk pix!

All the hits on my pay-view webcam URL say otherwise...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

RyanE

Quote from: panzerde on February 12, 2016, 07:58:20 PM
Dude, come on, no one wants to see your disk pix!

Has to one of the cleverest comments I have ever seen.  You win the internet today.

panzerde

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 12, 2016, 08:00:57 PM
Quote from: panzerde on February 12, 2016, 07:58:20 PM
Dude, come on, no one wants to see your disk pix!

All the hits on my pay-view webcam URL say otherwise...

You know, Rule 34 always wins!

BTW, thanks for the information Rich. I had no idea I could upgrade my HPS versions to JTS versions. Now I'm doubly glad I bought a bunch of them from you on eBay over the past year!

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

panzerde

Quote from: RyanE on February 12, 2016, 08:24:01 PM
Quote from: panzerde on February 12, 2016, 07:58:20 PM
Dude, come on, no one wants to see your disk pix!

Has to one of the cleverest comments I have ever seen.  You win the internet today.


Thanks Ryan!.  :)  God knows I needed to win something today!
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Zulu1966

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 12, 2016, 06:22:12 PM
Pix with Disk I can definitely supply! Thanks again Rich!

Yeah - but I have all those games. That's 60+ all bought from NWS
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Philippe

It may not be as bad as all that.  There aren't that many games on the JTS update page, and many of them only exist in JTS form.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.


History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.


Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.