Main Menu

FRIDAY the girl

Started by MetalDog, February 26, 2016, 06:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Thanks guys...we're going back to the place where we got married, just to spend the night. I'll be without my gaming rig for most of Saturday! It'll be tough...I hope I survive.  :uglystupid2:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


BanzaiCat

JH, congrats, and hope it's a great evening.  ^-^

On the other hand, you could probably bring an Xbox or PS with you. Or maybe a solo board game. Just sayin'.  :crazy2:

Airborne Rifles

Congrats JH!

CMANO, Northern Fury 7: Plug the Gap for me.

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on February 26, 2016, 07:19:38 AM
The Chili Peppers were not.overrated until around 1991 or so!

Homeworld and Rebel Galaxy this weekend, but Attila: Age of Charlemagne and Metal Gear Solid V both sound the siren's call...

Yeah, maybe some Attila: Charlemagne, definitely some Atlantic Fleet.

Rayfer

Great song choice MD....!  More WitP:AE....a game hasn't hooked me like this in a long time.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 26, 2016, 09:35:30 AM
JH, congrats, and hope it's a great evening.  ^-^

On the other hand, you could probably bring an Xbox or PS with you. Or maybe a solo board game. Just sayin'.  :crazy2:

Dude, I'm having a major internal battle over whether to even bring my ipad. An xbox or a PS would most definitely be a bridge too far.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

Congrats JH. I recommend bringing hydration only, no wargaming. Other gaming....of course.

Feel better BC. Have you been to a doctor?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on February 26, 2016, 09:59:37 AM

Feel better BC. Have you been to a doctor?

I was going to ask...a full week is a long  time to be under the weather. Make sure its not ZIKA!!!! Feel better.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Cyrano

Many returns of the happy day, JH...many returns...

My own beloved is working so the boy and I will game.

Pounding C&C - Ancients into his head under the notion we might run a young person's game at Origins...just something I'm thinking about.

Round II of the PzB Tourney over at the Blitz.

Large PzB dust-up with Doug.

CMAK...I have an honored opponent who will not let CMx1 go.

Winding down a largish PBEM of HoN.

And I picked up CoH2 on the mid-year sale for laughs...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Cyrano on February 26, 2016, 10:18:32 AM

And I picked up CoH2 on the mid-year sale for laughs...

Its actually not THAT bad. MP someday, maybe?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Bison

Introducing Star Wars Age of Rebellion to the kids.  Looking forward to a little PnP RPG action.

FlickJax

Bought Heroes of Normandy, Atlantic fleet, Vietnam 65, Warhammer Quest, Wolfenstein the new order and Sorcerer King over last few weeks and yet to play any of them. The trick is playing them and tricking the wife into thinking I have had them for ages. Will probably play atleast one of them  as well as WoT's, marvel puzzle Quest (sad I know) and Cities Skylines.

Oh and grats Jarhead......22+ years here and still no parole ;)

Cyrano

@JH -- Absolutely.  I'd like that.  I've got and played all the CoH stuff and this bundle was too good to pass up.  That said, my frustration has always been I do really well on the SP stuff which I take (falsely) to be good training for the MP and then get into MP and find it a whole other game. ..at which teenagers are far, far better than I.  Adult company in that respect would be welcome.
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Cyrano on February 26, 2016, 11:20:58 AM
@JH -- Absolutely.  I'd like that.  I've got and played all the CoH stuff and this bundle was too good to pass up.  That said, my frustration has always been I do really well on the SP stuff which I take (falsely) to be good training for the MP and then get into MP and find it a whole other game. ..at which teenagers are far, far better than I.  Adult company in that respect would be welcome.

I'm totally the same way. I stick mostly to SP because I know most MP opponents would not play the game strategically, but would rather play in a manner that exploits the system that makes it a game and not an accurate historical simulation. I like to play to have fun, not to win, per se, so I'd like to play with people with a similar mindset and approach. Is it possible to play co-op against the AI?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18