2016 Running Football Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, February 28, 2016, 06:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Bison

What a forth quarter collapse by Penn State.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison


mirth

Deservedly so in Penn State's case.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

I like James Franklin and I loathe USC.  Hence, fuck Penn State.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

I hate pedophiles. Hence, fuck Penn State.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

airboy

Metaldog - Did you go to UA?  Or has your family just pulled for them?

The only Bama fans I hate in Alabama are almost 100% those who did not go there. 
(MD - you are not one of those).

Bison

Quote from: mirth on January 02, 2017, 09:49:19 PM
I hate pedophiles. Hence, fuck Penn State.

I do too, but the kids on field had nothing to do with Sandusky.

mirth

Quote from: Bison on January 02, 2017, 09:55:27 PM
Quote from: mirth on January 02, 2017, 09:49:19 PM
I hate pedophiles. Hence, fuck Penn State.

I do too, but the kids on field had nothing to do with Sandusky.

Not arguing that point, but it's as valid a reason as any to hate a school.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

Quote from: mirth on January 02, 2017, 10:01:23 PM
Quote from: Bison on January 02, 2017, 09:55:27 PM
Quote from: mirth on January 02, 2017, 09:49:19 PM
I hate pedophiles. Hence, fuck Penn State.

I do too, but the kids on field had nothing to do with Sandusky.

Not arguing that point, but it's as valid a reason as any to hate a school.

Fair enough

bayonetbrant

one of my old Army colleagues has 2 daughters in college. One is in the 'Bama band, the other is in Ohio State's.

One is much happier this week than the other
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Quote from: airboy on January 02, 2017, 09:53:14 PM
Metaldog - Did you go to UA?  Or has your family just pulled for them?

The only Bama fans I hate in Alabama are almost 100% those who did not go there. 
(MD - you are not one of those).


My grandfather attended back in the late 30's.  Never finished.  Much to his sorrow.  I grew up pulling for them north of the Mason-Dixon.  Nowhere near as hard as now.  And he always pulled for Auburn.  Unless it was the Iron Bowl.  Tennessee is the traditional rival/hate in my rooting interest.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob