Main Menu

FRIDAYstruck

Started by JudgeDredd, March 18, 2016, 04:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

Come to think of it, I may try to finish the quasi-Ghostbusters 3 movie game this weekend.

Thanks to which this seems relevant.  8)



(Agree with Rayfer, btw -- hoarse screaming of lyrics =  :buck2: Epic music tho.)

Started Ryse: Son of Rome earlier this week while waiting for Steam to stop spazzing out.

DC3:Barbroast with Barth. I doubt, this being Barbarossa, I'll ever get to a point where I can nickname it "Bartharoast", but I can dream.

Presumably XCOM2 match(es) with Windy, since now we have Steam connections I think...?

Updating my sllllooowwwwwly developing Fortresscraft Evolved AAR with what I've been doing since last weekend.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Continuing with my TW Age of Charlemagne campaign as the Danes. I hold most of northern Germany and with that solid economic base will burn my way through England, Wales and Scotland. Really fun campaign...perhaps my 2nd favorite TW campaign evah.

May also play some Ryse and perhaps some Grand Ages: Medieval.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Cyrano

Boggit, Doug, and I have begun a PBEM of HPS Sicily...I am a Wehrmacht speed bump and likely to remain so.  I'm also having an awful time re-adjusting my head to this scale.

CM:RT and CM:BN PBEM

PzB: Kursk PBEM...wonderful system this

CS:ME Tourney PBEM

Gallipoli 6 PBEM vs. Boggit...no one liked being at Gallipoli...no freaking one...

Battlefleet: Gothic

And my son has been getting into Space Marine so I will have to take a chainsword to him...



Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Tuna

Lots of World of Warships.. Maybe reinstall FSX to see if my new MB/CPU helps fps. Probably some Civ V or Civ IV mp to be continued..

Sir Slash

Continuing to give the AI a good laugh in CMFI at my piss-poor tactical efforts and trying to find out what's hiding under my stronghold in PoE. But first it's Spring Training Baseball with my Son-In-Law.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Hancock

Quote from: Tuna on March 18, 2016, 09:47:27 AM
Lots of World of Warships.. Maybe reinstall FSX to see if my new MB/CPU helps fps. Probably some Civ V or Civ IV mp to be continued..

World of Warships, maybe not lots, but I'll look for you to div up.  Well into my first single player Civ V, prophets and missionaries proselytizing my unique form of Hanockianism 8).  Kicked off a second game (Alexander, love the greeks) to test whether I learned anything the first time.  Think I'm ready to try the MP thing if you are game.
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

-budd-

Quote from: Barthheart on March 18, 2016, 07:04:16 AM
No yardwork up here yet... although I can actually see the yard now.  :D

More VASSAL work.
PBEM with Jason in DC3.
Try to hook up with MD and Tuna for some Civ IV MP.
I've got a PBF game of Ace of Aces going over at BGG. We're using the intermediate rules that include altitude and ammo. First time I've played with those rules. Good stuff.  O0
Learn Plan Orange so SDR and I can have a go.

Final disassembly of the head for my Miata's motor so I can take it to someone to do a proper valve job on it.

More drooling over Stellaris videos....  :D

Yea you kinda left us hanging on that....questions must be answered.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on March 18, 2016, 09:10:07 AM
Continuing with my TW Age of Charlemagne campaign as the Danes. I hold most of northern Germany and with that solid economic base will burn my way through England, Wales and Scotland. Really fun campaign...perhaps my 2nd favorite TW campaign evah.

May also play some Ryse and perhaps some Grand Ages: Medieval.

I might play some TW Age of Charlemagne.  As Mercia and Mr. Offa, I got the Lady Godiva mod.  Nobody sees her, but there she is: hair and near sainthood in your neighborhood.

PLUS definitely some ARMA III -- I'm playing in the mountains of Takistan.  I had a weird experience in the mountains of North Carolina this morning -- I did a full paperdoll reconstruction on one ARMA dude last night and then when I went to get coffee this morning -- there he was in the parking lot -- I says to myself -- I know that guy from somewhere -- and then I realized he looked like an ARMA person dressed up my me.  Very odd.

PLUS maybe some CMANO and Atlantic Fleet!

Cyrano

+1 Budd on the PBEM business...

The wily man from the land of maple syrup and excessive courtesy posed a tense question and has left us waiting the answer!!
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

JasonPratt

I'm glad my public self-sacrifice has led to the entertainment value of generating burning questions that demand to be answered!  :buck2: >:D :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Barthheart

Well... I did actually answer the question... I just haven't acted on the answer yet and shown the results....  ^-^

Wolfe1759

Victory & Glory Napoleon and probably some more Warlock 2 and a bit of Van Helsing: Final Cut assuming that Grim Dawn is still freezing and crashing.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Crossroads

Thun.. err Fridaystruck is such a classic. Heaven as far as I am concerned is a place of eternal sunshine, soft grass, and Neil Young and Crazy Horse jamming where each Neil's guitar solo lasts three lifetimes  O:-)  But these lads are welcome to drop in anytime  :smitten:

This weekend I will go fully analog as LnL's Dawn's Early Light finally arrived! In addition, need to get to post my next CS Middle East DAR too.
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam | CS: Middle East

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East DARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

KyzBP

I don't think you can go wrong with AC/DC.  They're my 7 yo son's favorite band and I had nothing to do with it. O:-)

The never possibly soon ending WiTP:AE PBEM with UCG continues.  Geek has me on the ropes.

After that it will be some XCOM Long War, Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 16, and probably some FM16.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Barthheart on March 18, 2016, 07:04:16 AM

Learn Plan Orange so SDR and I can have a go.



I'm ready (and by ready I mean completely unprepared with only a vague grasp of the rules.)  Let's do this!