Nations At War Core Rules v2.0 Final Now Available

Started by Thrawn, March 25, 2016, 08:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrawn

Lock 'n Load Publishing has released the final Core Rules for the Nations At War series. I have attempted to attach these rules to this post.  If that does not work I have included the link to the file at the bottom of this post.  This is a free download and please let us know what you think once you have a chance to download and read them.

Nations at War depicts platoon level combat in World War II. In Nation At War you'll find everything you're looking for in a platoon level game: armor, artillery, infantry serving as more than cannon fodder, command and control, air support, and desperate close assaults that leave the victor in possession of the ground and the defeated in headlong retreat. All included in an easy to learn and challenging to master game system.

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/nations-at-war-living-rules-final-edition.134/

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Thrawn

mirth

Great stuff. Thanks for posting the rules here. Absolutely love how things are going at LnL  O0
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Thrawn

panzerde

After looking at this I realized that I simply do not have enough platoon scale games in my life, and immediately went and ordered the North Africa game. I don't suppose you could teleport it here by tomorrow?  ;)

I'll echo Mirth: really great things going on at LnL. It's exciting to see the volume and quality of games coming out.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres