What's happening now (in my world anyway)

Started by W8taminute, June 08, 2012, 12:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

I.....wanna rock and roll all night....and war game every day!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^It is but not the kind of Friday I would like it to be.  I'm in the mood for some gaming, some good music, and um, er, well you know, hanging with the wife but not talking much.  "You know what I mean Vern?"

Instead, I'm at work wondering when will the clock strike 16:30?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Gusington

Fridays at a sports and modeling agency are even more ridiculous than they sound.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

You wouldn't be taking any photos of sports or models now would you?   ;D

Gusington

I do a lot more sports than models unfortunately. They really only let the gay men near the female models and have them all locked up on a floor I don't have access to.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

No gay men or female models? They don't let you have any fun, do they?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I do get the wench next to me grousing all day and Frank the IT guy.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

Frank is good people. So is Jose, Scott and Jim. I have made a nice little circle of Man Friends. It's the bytoches here that are retards. They are all under 25 and think they are the smartest hawtest babes to ever walk the earth.

Some are hot, like the 19 year old intern with the Ass of Infamy who sits next to me, but most of them are not all that and are some of the dumber people I have met in my life.

And I have met a lot of dumb people. This might have a lot with me being 37 and curmudgeonly but I think that is only part of it.

The douchey sales guys and agents are the absolute worst. I don't plan on spending too long of a time here...not my kind of people for the most part. I have plans.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I'm 41 and I have to agree that there are a lot of dumb, douchey people in the world. A handful of good ones too, but they're woefully outnumbered.

Gusington

41 eh? You come off younger, like 30. I mean that as a compliment btw.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I take it as a compliment. I don't feel (or act) like I'm 41.

Barthheart

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd