Tabletop Simulator is the best RPG experience,if I ever say one thing this is it

Started by gameleaper, October 19, 2016, 10:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

I never bought tabletop simulator because I thought it just another virtual top, but it so different because its also 3D, it was like going from 16 graphics to 32 bit years ago.

you can even play subuteo by flicking the figures,

If ever I could say one thing on here that anybody would lisen to its this recommendation.

watch youtube on it!

acctingman

I have tabletop simulator, but I got it with the hopes of playing Heroclix on it.

I have no 3d modeling experience so I went with the 2d standee figure, but it's just too much work.

While TTS is a nice tool, if you don't have the players and the time to play, it's just another wasted $20, imo

gameleaper

OK, I will tell you , got to community hud on the steam app page, then click on workshop, them pow thousands of add ons already setup for you its pigging brilliant, star wars miniatures  wargames like up front and many hex chit, victory and valour etc.. thousands of boardgames and RPG tables ready made.

you use tools to put a bag on the tables then put the items you want in  it then save it, then the bag is available for all your games.

you don't even have to create anything there are tons of maps for RPGs, Heroquest Warhammer , just piggin millions of stuff Avalon hill games etc...

acctingman

I agree, there are TONS of nice resources, but without a steady "decent" group of people to play with...it's kinda pointless

gameleaper

I see, I play solo so I like it. I just turn off chat, but the chat seemed lively from what I saw.

acctingman

Lively? We have different definitions of lively!  :2funny:

I found the chat in there to be juvenile for the most part, but I've never claimed I'm always PC, so....yea  :uglystupid2:

gameleaper

when I said Lively, I meant there seemed to be people online for possible playing parners, I cant say I read it.

acctingman

GJK

I wouldn't mind making or seeing Blood Bowl created for it (I think it'd be a perfect fit) but I have no idea how to make modules for it as well as not having any experience making 3D figures.  Maybe somebody will some day.

Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

gameleaper

Quote from: GJK on October 19, 2016, 08:12:50 PM
I wouldn't mind making or seeing Blood Bowl created for it (I think it'd be a perfect fit) but I have no idea how to make modules for it as well as not having any experience making 3D figures.  Maybe somebody will some day.

there are 4 bloodbowl games for it, just download and play, I found this app so good because everthing is ready to play , every RPG situation or boardgame.

Up front there too, its the best digital version Ive seen.