Come Brothers.... we must Purge the Heretics!

Started by PanzersEast, December 12, 2016, 04:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PanzersEast

Space Hulk: Deathwing ... which battle brothers are with me to purge the heretics?  Multiplayer game on Wednesday.....

Roll call... which of you brothers will join in the purge?


Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Boggit

Brother Boggit has Space Hulk and Space Hulk Ascension, but not Deathwing, so must pass on this occasion. You're in good hands with Brother Jarhead tho'  O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

JasonPratt

Brother Pratt may or may not be finished downloading it by Wednesday.  ::) :P

(Great meme poster btw!)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

PanzersEast

Quote from: JasonPratt on December 13, 2016, 08:39:31 AM
Brother Pratt may or may not be finished downloading it by Wednesday.  ::) :P

(Great meme poster btw!)

More to answer the Emperor's Call!

What time will you guys be available tomorrow?   I am CST, so I should be open to playing anytime after 8:00 CST or before if need be.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: PanzersEast on December 13, 2016, 04:54:57 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on December 13, 2016, 08:39:31 AM
Brother Pratt may or may not be finished downloading it by Wednesday.  ::) :P

(Great meme poster btw!)

More to answer the Emperor's Call!

What time will you guys be available tomorrow?   I am CST, so I should be open to playing anytime after 8:00 CST or before if need be.

Most likely not until 2100 EST.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


PanzersEast

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 13, 2016, 06:49:23 PM
Quote from: PanzersEast on December 13, 2016, 04:54:57 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on December 13, 2016, 08:39:31 AM
Brother Pratt may or may not be finished downloading it by Wednesday.  ::) :P

(Great meme poster btw!)

More to answer the Emperor's Call!

What time will you guys be available tomorrow?   I am CST, so I should be open to playing anytime after 8:00 CST or before if need be.

Most likely not until 2100 EST.

2130 EST The Emperor Decrees

JH I have you as friend on Steam, anyone who wants to join in just send me a friend request on steam... same screen name.

-budd-

I havent ever pre-ordered anything. Just picked this up at GMG for $30, do i have to wait until tomorrow to get my key? Cause so far no steam key is showing in my games inventory like the rest of my games. Tomorrow is no good but if you guys get something going on the weekend i'd be in like flynn. Maybe someone can your record your session and post it for the rest of us to enjoy or laugh whatever the case may be ;)
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

PanzersEast

Quote from: -budd- on December 13, 2016, 09:09:17 PM
I havent ever pre-ordered anything. Just picked this up at GMG for $30, do i have to wait until tomorrow to get my key? Cause so far no steam key is showing in my games inventory like the rest of my games. Tomorrow is no good but if you guys get something going on the weekend i'd be in like flynn. Maybe someone can your record your session and post it for the rest of us to enjoy or laugh whatever the case may be ;)

I'll do that.. should be up for a game Saturday or Sunday as well.  I also got my key from GMG, which has an additional 10% off with WINTER10.

-budd-

Quote from: PanzersEast on December 13, 2016, 09:14:47 PM
Quote from: -budd- on December 13, 2016, 09:09:17 PM
I havent ever pre-ordered anything. Just picked this up at GMG for $30, do i have to wait until tomorrow to get my key? Cause so far no steam key is showing in my games inventory like the rest of my games. Tomorrow is no good but if you guys get something going on the weekend i'd be in like flynn. Maybe someone can your record your session and post it for the rest of us to enjoy or laugh whatever the case may be ;)

I'll do that.. should be up for a game Saturday or Sunday as well.  I also got my key from GMG, which has an additional 10% off with WINTER10.

did you get your key already, mines not showing
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

PanzersEast

Quote from: -budd- on December 13, 2016, 09:16:01 PM
Quote from: PanzersEast on December 13, 2016, 09:14:47 PM
Quote from: -budd- on December 13, 2016, 09:09:17 PM
I havent ever pre-ordered anything. Just picked this up at GMG for $30, do i have to wait until tomorrow to get my key? Cause so far no steam key is showing in my games inventory like the rest of my games. Tomorrow is no good but if you guys get something going on the weekend i'd be in like flynn. Maybe someone can your record your session and post it for the rest of us to enjoy or laugh whatever the case may be ;)

I'll do that.. should be up for a game Saturday or Sunday as well.  I also got my key from GMG, which has an additional 10% off with WINTER10.

did you get your key already, mines not showing

Have not yet.... should be posted at time of release.


-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: PanzersEast on December 13, 2016, 09:00:46 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 13, 2016, 06:49:23 PM
Quote from: PanzersEast on December 13, 2016, 04:54:57 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on December 13, 2016, 08:39:31 AM
Brother Pratt may or may not be finished downloading it by Wednesday.  ::) :P

(Great meme poster btw!)

More to answer the Emperor's Call!

What time will you guys be available tomorrow?   I am CST, so I should be open to playing anytime after 8:00 CST or before if need be.

Most likely not until 2100 EST.

2130 EST The Emperor Decrees

JH I have you as friend on Steam, anyone who wants to join in just send me a friend request on steam... same screen name.
If I was to stay up until 02:30 GMT it would be the latest I had ever stayed up for a 4 some  :P
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Boggit

Quote from: JudgeDredd on December 14, 2016, 01:44:51 AM
If I was to stay up until 02:30 GMT it would be the latest I had ever stayed up for a 4 some  :P
:hide:  :-"  :DD
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

PanzersEast

#14
Brothers of the 1st Company...

A space hulk has been deposited by the uncaring tides of the immaterial.  A hive swarm of Tyranids have already beset the system.  We shall descend upon this abomination and purge the Space Hulk of the Heretics.  We shall investigate abnormal returns of psychic emanations from within the Space Hulk.  The ship is a Dark Angel ship that dates back to the age of Heresy.  A ship of our ancestors!

Brothers, retribution is at hand!  It is our strength as we are the sons of Caliban!  Let fury guide your weapons, let vengeance be your song!  We are the Angels of Death, and our enemies shall be purged!