Main Menu

Jarhead's New Toy

Started by Jarhead0331, December 28, 2016, 09:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Nefaro on December 29, 2016, 12:56:13 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 28, 2016, 09:52:05 AM
New York banned pretty much everything that is cool, so what's a gun nut to do?


Move?

But seriously.. that's bitchin.

See reply #2, above.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


undercovergeek

I don't think there's a Hollywood film where the user doesn't go up in a ball of flame

Be careful out there lighting your cigars

bob48

I used to have a Zippo that was prone to doing that. Wooompf!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Tpek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 28, 2016, 05:11:02 PM
Quote from: Tpek on December 28, 2016, 03:25:28 PM
Is that how you're lighting the Hannukah candles now? :P

LoL! I'll totally have to try that! The manufacturer should add that to their list of uses.

You really shouldn't.

But if you do insist, make sure your house if fully insured against fire.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


bbmike

Excellent! Now go find those damned spiders!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

DoctorQuest

If it was ANYONE else but JH I would say this would not end well.

Have fun!
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

I've got a 'burning' desire to get one for myself. I imagine it'd work great on fire ants. Termites too but the house.....
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 05, 2017, 03:19:41 PM
I've got a 'burning' desire to get one for myself. I imagine it'd work great on fire ants. Termites too but the house.....

Wasps and bees. I'm actively searching for hives.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Barthheart

Wasps, sure they're just assholes, but not bees. Bees make food possible.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Barthheart on January 05, 2017, 03:54:06 PM
Wasps, sure they're just assholes, but not bees. Bees make food possible.

...and trees make oxygen...but that's not going to stop me from burning a few of them to the ground.  >:D
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Barthheart

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 05, 2017, 03:55:48 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on January 05, 2017, 03:54:06 PM
Wasps, sure they're just assholes, but not bees. Bees make food possible.

...and trees make oxygen...but that's not going to stop me from burning a few of them to the ground.  >:D

LOL!  :bd:

Emeraldlis

Also good for laying felt on roof .......or torching the lawn ....who needs a mower  :bd:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog