1st Game Played in 2017

Started by Bison, January 01, 2017, 09:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

spelk


Rayfer



Bison


Hartford688

Steel Ocean - because I saw the other thread here! So a completely new games for a New Year (though the tech tree in SO looks suspiciously identical to WOT).

Raied


Geezer

WoW Legion.  Got my first legendary (a ring) this morning!
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Bison


Dammit Carl!

Furniture Repair and Reupholstery Simulator: 2017 Edition is on my table right now. Will follow up with The Division later on tonight.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Bison on January 01, 2017, 12:26:54 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 01, 2017, 12:25:17 PM
Quote from: Bison on January 01, 2017, 12:11:10 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 01, 2017, 11:13:42 AM
Not a damn thing yet.

This needs to be corrected stat!

Just broke the seal...Spacehulk: Deathwing.

Nice!  Xbox?

Negative. PC. Don't think deathwing comes out on console until later this year. I tried finding you on Xbox live. What's your name on there? I found a bison but I don't think it was you.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


BanzaiCat

I was watching Iron Eagle when midnight came. Then I started Deadpool hoping the machineguns would settle down so the dogs would relax a little. Finally started tapering off at around 12:30 and I was done for the day.

First GAME, though...I just did a little Knights of Pen and Paper 2 but I might try Ascendancy or Fortune and Glory here momentarily. Actually I'm more interested in putting a primer base on my plastic figures for Imperial Assault at the moment.

mikeck

Naval action as well. Trying out my free redeemable "Indefatigable" razee frigate.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

MetalDog

Looks like it's going to be Warlock.  MP, of course ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

OJsDad

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 01, 2017, 12:38:56 PM
until later this year.

This just sounds so weird.  I month ago you only have a couple of weeks to wait. Today, you could have 11 months. ;D
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.