Squad Battles RV 3D Mod

Started by Richie61, January 28, 2017, 09:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Richie61

Not my stuff, but still very cool  :)
QuoteSB RV 3D Mod
I have a very few things to scrub up on this, but my RV 3D mod is ready for release. Everything is "from scratch", except for a few of the building graphics- which come from one of the old "Blitzkrieg" games. everything else is a 3D model made by me, rendered out as a 2D graphic, or repainted stock textures.

I'll just need a place to host this if people are interested. Eagles Strike and AotR are also right behind. WWI will take a while longer, as there are so many forces in that pack, and I still need to completely do the Ottoman army models.

http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=70449



Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Zulu1966

 :yes looks good. These games are great but 3d was awful  and never got on with the 2d have to reinstall to see how they look
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Richie61

I am a 2D guy myself. I check 3D at times to review the map. Interested to see Ben's released product  :)
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Boggit

@Richie
I'm glad to see that the mod is alive and well.

More importantly, I hope your health is improving despite all you've been through. I guess both good and bad days, but I hope more good ones! :)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat