Allison Brie just broke a bunch of hearts...

Started by MetalDog, April 05, 2017, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorQuest

^Good luck with that. Tell us how you get on.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Staggerwing

Quote from: DoctorQuest on April 08, 2017, 07:09:02 AM
^Good luck with that. Tell us how you get on.

What's one more restraining order anyway? It just means she actually noticed me and took the time to write back.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

I heard she dropped him because the field's not the only place he does that 'quick snap' stuff.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 08, 2017, 09:49:10 AM
I heard she dropped him because the field's not the only place he does that 'quick snap' stuff.  :coolsmiley:

Due to bewbs faking their death and leaving..