Allison Brie just broke a bunch of hearts...

Started by MetalDog, April 05, 2017, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

I guess if I knew who Allison Brie was it'd make more sense to me.

MetalDog

So you're thereby admitting you know who Dave Franco is.

Bison

No I don't know him either, but he wasn't the subject of your concern.  Unless he was which is cool dude.  I don't judge your love.

Barthheart

Bison

Wow.  That is a great mosaic wall.  It really reminds me I should address the backsplash on the kitchen sink.

MetalDog

Quote from: Bison on April 05, 2017, 09:28:10 PM
No I don't know him either, but he wasn't the subject of your concern.  Unless he was which is cool dude.  I don't judge your love.

Alright then,...I love you, man.

Bison

Thanks!  I always enjoy some positive affirmation in my life.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Tpek

Hopefully she has a near-identical-yet-younger sister, Allison Cheddar or something...  :P

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^That is such a lecherous old man thing to say. Well done.

That background looks a lot like the wall of my bathroom. GODDAMN MAYBE IT IS!

Just checked, it's not :(

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on April 08, 2017, 05:20:45 AM
On the upside, Olivia Munn is now available

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/aaron-rodgers-olivia-munn-reportedly-break-three-years-134327457.html

Munn is 36 years old, thus doesn't violate the 1/2 one's age plus seven thing. For me anyway...  :))
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys