This friday, you're a shooting star

Started by Anguille, April 13, 2017, 03:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I suppose but try to get a hold of yourself.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Quote from: Hofstadter on April 13, 2017, 11:30:47 PM
...
Non gaming wise, I'm starting up a herb garden, bought a ton of seeds and gardening equipment. I want to work with fresher herbs in my cooking since I'm kind of rocketing up in technical skill.

Combine gaming and gardening and plant the herbs in position lines like the ones on battle maps. Re-create the battle of Gettysburg using basil for the north and chives for the south.  ^-^
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Toonces

Good one bbmike!

I got the HOTAS set up, so thinking of some more Wings over Flanders Fields and BMS Falcon.

I'd like to play some sort of wargame, maybe Scourge of War: Gettysburg or Civil War II.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Hofstadter

Oi, If I'm doing any battle with herbs. It's going to be the fight against the hougoumont at Waterloo with Tarragon and chervil against Rosemary and Sage

DO YOU PEOPLE NOT KNOW ME AT ALL
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

mikeck

Playing "Daughters Volleyball Tournament in Orlando" this weekend but brought the laptop. Going to dig into AGEOD "end of all wars" and maybe some Wars of Succession beta
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

-budd-

Taking a break from CSME pbem and switched to the Panzer Battles demo for pbem, I'm playing Germans blitzkrieging France. Looks like the weather may be half way decent so I'll decend into the yard, first time this year so it will be messy. Bike ride to breakfast with my daughter in the morning before the yard work, after that nothing, my back hurts just thinking about all the weeds, Moss raking and general clean up. Might throw in some PAMELA or WITE also, depends on what patches come out for what game, hear the 7 days to die alpha16 isn't far away.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Sir Slash

I been busy helping Cesar whip-up on Pompey in Alea Jacta Est where we just landed in Asia Minor and found Pompey's whole army waiting for us. Who talked dammit? Anyway, my Boy Julius pulled-out a win against a much larger army as you can see in the screenie. After this close call, I'm taking a break for something a little less frightening like real life this weekend. And maybe some Easter Egg hunting. Happy Easter and Passover to all my Grog Brothers.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro


Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 14, 2017, 10:59:55 AM
I been busy helping Cesar whip-up on Pompey in Alea Jacta Est where we just landed in Asia Minor and found Pompey's whole army waiting for us. Who talked dammit? Anyway, my Boy Julius pulled-out a win against a much larger army as you can see in the screenie. After this close call, I'm taking a break for something a little less frightening like real life this weekend. And maybe some Easter Egg hunting. Happy Easter and Passover to all my Grog Brothers.


Holy Pluto!

:o

Outnumbered over 5-to-1 and slaughters them.  That was quite a trick!

Sir Slash

I'd LOVE to take credit for it but, it was all Julius. And some damn tough troops.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Public/private - at this point does it really make a difference?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on April 14, 2017, 12:55:25 PM
Public/private - at this point does it really make a difference?

Only to HR.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Yeah and everyone hates them anyway. So have at it.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd