Main Menu

Turn-Based Elite

Started by gameleaper, May 08, 2017, 01:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Quote from: gameleaper on May 08, 2017, 03:16:27 PM
about the captialisation, I thought it was the posters job to attract readers, if was RyanE didn't like it why did he read it and then complain?

I bumped the post because Id improved the game and wanted to inform readers, a normal bump would of been a bump for the same post not an updated post subject.

I'm not saying JH wasn't kind, I just felt it was in the wrong situation for me to feel it was a reward rather than a punishment.

I really honestly thought I was adding to the forums interest, rather than being unwelcome poster, Its just how I felt, sorry if I'm being silly JH

You bump every thread you post several times. You're a recidivist thread bumper. Quite frankly, I rarely see you post anything in any threads other than your own.

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt. I want to encourage your hobby, as well as your participation in our forums.  That being said, I will not post a mea culpa where I feel entirely justified in my comments and where the offer to provide you with your own space to highlight your work was made in good faith. I also will not kiss ass and beg for forgiveness, or for you to continue posting. If you are offended and feel like you can no longer post your work here, that is your right. Godspeed.

By the way...see what a little controversy can do? This is the most action any of your threads have ever had. You can thank mirth. He is a total slut.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

That's cheap slut, to you.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

gameleaper

I have to admit the action was good :) I don't post much in other threads is because I get very busy programing, and its hard to take time to do more posting, but I do read .

Jarhead0331

Quote from: gameleaper on May 08, 2017, 03:33:36 PM
I have to admit the action was good :) I don't post much in other threads is because I get very busy programing, and its hard to take time to do more posting, but I do read .

Well don't get mad at other people for doing the same thing!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

gameleaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 08, 2017, 03:34:31 PM
Quote from: gameleaper on May 08, 2017, 03:33:36 PM

Well don't get mad at other people for doing the same thing!

it wasn't not posting that made me off, it was 3 posters RyanE JH & DennisS agreeing what I was posting was wrong, but it probably was wrong, its just the same thing Ive been doing for years on here, so I was shocked at being ganged up on, JH your offer was a sugar pill for the medison , but I can see this site is very popular & maybe I should be better.

gameleaper

I'm reading all the posts, just JH seemed to be most annoyed with me, can we forget this thread ? :)

bob48

I think the best way to do that is to not add any more to it  ;)

'Clip those corners'

undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on May 08, 2017, 04:01:18 PM
I think the best way to do that is to not add any more to it  ;)

What you just wrote.....

Like moths to a flame!!

bob48

'Clip those corners'

undercovergeek

You lead, but mind my goddam toes this time

bob48

Sorry. Its these lead diving boots - smart, but so clumsy.

'Clip those corners'

undercovergeek

Aaaaaaaand 1 2 3

1 2 3

Turn 2 3

You come here often?

bob48

Only in the mating season.

'Clip those corners'