CK2 King of Leon AAR

Started by undercovergeek, June 27, 2012, 11:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

The wifes cousin, her crazy murderous aunty's son, turns out to be the count of Astorga - hes not happy about his mum in prison, which is fine, once ive kicked his ass he can go join her in there!

Martok

I hope the Islamic states to the south have been quiet, because it sounds like your hands are full just dealing with family matters! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

Quote from: Martok on July 29, 2012, 10:29:09 PM
I hope the Islamic states to the south have been quiet, because it sounds like your hands are full just dealing with family matters!

you have no idea - whats about to happen left me open mouthed - never before has a game left me speechless - itll appear in a day or two

undercovergeek

well, that all seems to be still working - i always head for the sheets when war breaks out

undercovergeek

........... a back up son just in case - they always come in handy

undercovergeek

thats the end of that - off to prison, and instruct the gaolers to prod him with sticks often enough to complain about his surroundings - then its off to the Oubliette of Doom

undercovergeek

Hes stripped of his title and ill hold onto it for a while until a worthy recipient turns up

undercovergeek

Whilst theres some money in the bank i take up the option to create the Duchy of Aragon, and unselfishly make myself said Duke - ill research what i need next to recreate the Kingdom of Aragon.

Its creation gives me De Jure claims on Alberaccin and Alto Aragon - ones French, and claiming that might turn out to be awkward, ones Muslim and will be mine shortly

undercovergeek

Theres something about the rulership of Galicia that just keeps them moaning and complaining about me being their King. This is my sisters husband, the father of the boy that will inherit Galicia in my name and stop all the whining - he got up today and thought he would harbour thoughts on becoming the King of Galicia himself - CLANG!

Martok

Quote from: undercovergeek on July 30, 2012, 04:50:11 PM

you have no idea - whats about to happen left me open mouthed - never before has a game left me speechless - itll appear in a day or two
Okay, now I'm definitely intrigued... 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Martok on July 30, 2012, 10:51:04 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on July 30, 2012, 04:50:11 PM

Okay, now I'm definitely intrigued...

Me as well.  I look forward to see where this goes.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

undercovergeek

Feeling a bit flush we spend the money a grand tournament - ultimately, if all goes well every knight in the realm's opinion of me goes up by 10 for the cost of 200 gold - its a bargain

undercovergeek

Such a wuss - Spanish Flu - heh!

undercovergeek

Wait, wait, no, wait right there, ill be back in a sec.........................................

<<Returns with Pedro the chef, known for his extraordinarily deep voice>>

Now Pedro..................

THE OUBLIETTE OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

undercovergeek

I treat my woman like my <<insert medieval flying machine>>, i climb inside her 5 times a day and take her to heaven and back!

And there isnt even a war on