Decades Feeder Bracket - 1992 Round of 16

Started by MetalDog, June 29, 2017, 10:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

These offers of PBR for all are not exactly making Origins sound like a destination... ;D

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Arctic Blast on July 01, 2017, 06:45:09 PM
These offers of PBR for all are not exactly making Origins sound like a destination... ;D

there's better beer across the street at Barley's and some of the other brewpubs.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Most excellent double IPA at a place above Barley's that mirth found.  O0

MetalDog

And the barmaids are friendly, too  :bd:

Quote from: Steelgrave on July 01, 2017, 02:10:32 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on July 01, 2017, 01:27:45 PM
It's alright, jamus.  It was bound to happen at some point.  Just thanks for voting.

Quote from: Steelgrave on July 01, 2017, 11:11:56 AM
I'm not sure what this cheap, shitty beer is you are referring to. I was talking a cold PBR in a bottle. Guess you won't be my choice to run a Decades Feeder Bracket for beer  8)

I was talking about Carling Black Label and Red, White, and Blue.  Never had a PBR.

If I make Origins next year I'll have to change that  O0

You're on, sir!  Now, you'll just have to join us ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob