Main Menu

My pride and FRIDAY

Started by Martok, November 17, 2017, 01:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Martok




The announcement of the newest historical Total War (Sagas) title Thrones of Britannia has inspired me to fire up Attila's Age of Charlamagne campaign and start a new game as the Mercians. 

Any time/energy left over (ha!) will likely be spent with Stellaris.  Might as well enjoy my warp travel while I can... 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 17, 2017, 01:40:35 AM
Battlefront II

Goodbye

never a doubt:). shall we guess toaw 4 by sunday:)

JudgeDredd

I've just mentioned in TOAW IV thread that I've just received a 44% discount voucher from Matrix making TOAW IV £35 instead of £62.

That is so very tempting.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Tuna

Great song, by a legend Martok!

Grabbed Steel Division from the sale last night, so will probably be firing that up.  Probably some more Bomber Crew and FOG II as well.

Gusington

Excellent song! Continuing my Polish campaign in Medieval 2 TW using the Stainless Steel mod v6.4.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

No idea what my gaming will be, but will finally be back home!  And I got a chunk of leave to burn!

Suspect lots of program updatings if not an outright system upgrading, but that's okay.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 17, 2017, 06:38:57 AM
I've just mentioned in TOAW IV thread that I've just received a 44% discount voucher from Matrix making TOAW IV £35 instead of £62.

That is so very tempting.

i change my vote to say by end of today versus sunday then:)

jamus34

Hey tuna if you have any interest in multplayer skirmish I'm game ( although I'm not that good)for some steel division and I know Pratt has it too but we might have to drag him away from doing AAR's
Insert witty comment here.

bbmike

Martok returns to the forums AND starts a Friday thread?  :o   :bd:

Probably one or more of the following: TAOW4, Endless Space 2, Civ6
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Picked up Endless Space 2 on sale so I need to poke at that.
Return to my PBEM Wing Leader scenario with SDR... sorry for the delays.
DC1: Warsaw to Paris PBEM with Jason... we need to finish before Christmas... then start the next scenario...
Post some more of the OST II Para scenario AAR I have on the table.

Last of the yard work before winter sets in... which is probably Sunday....  :buck2:

Try and find/purchase a new vehicle to replace my wife's 16 yr old Grand Am that's finally dying on us...


JudgeDredd

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on November 17, 2017, 08:24:15 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 17, 2017, 06:38:57 AM
I've just mentioned in TOAW IV thread that I've just received a 44% discount voucher from Matrix making TOAW IV £35 instead of £62.

That is so very tempting.

i change my vote to say by end of today versus sunday then:)
oh ye of little faith
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

mirth

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 17, 2017, 09:42:52 AM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on November 17, 2017, 08:24:15 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 17, 2017, 06:38:57 AM
I've just mentioned in TOAW IV thread that I've just received a 44% discount voucher from Matrix making TOAW IV £35 instead of £62.

That is so very tempting.

i change my vote to say by end of today versus sunday then:)
oh ye of little faith

So you're downloading it now?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus