The Holiday Sales Damage Thread

Started by airboy, November 24, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Almost did. More interested in the other two now...I'm sure I will get it at the next sale. Plus looking at my backlog depresses me. I wish I could buy some more time at Steam in addition to games.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Bought

Shadow Tactics                                            $21.99
Blood for the Blood God DLC                           $2.99
Chaos Warriors DLC                                       $5.89

Heroes of the Falklands X-Maps                     $18.99
Heroes of the Nam X-Maps                            $18.99
LNL Tactical Compendium Vol 2                     $31.99
LNL Tactical Compendium Vol 4                     $31.99

Amazon Fire TV stick                                     $49.99
Amazon Echo                                                $99.99
FitBit Charge 2                                            $129.95

Star Wars: Armada Rebel Transports              $17.25
Sat Wars: Armada Imperial Assault Carriers    $17.25

3 Groggy nerd shirts                                      $85.00

Plus taxes and shipping and whatnot            ~$620 or so

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Grim.Reaper

wow......I likely will only come away with Wings Over Flanders Ultimate Edition later this week.....crazy as it seems, been itching to play this again for some reason.....I'll probably play for a few hours and then move on as always:)

Gusington

^Yours is sad tale.

Just fired up Syrian Warfare and the music freaks me out.

And Hellblade looks amazing.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

I've re-bought WoFF twice, as well as buying the add-ons and upgrades...up to the Ultimate Edition.  I simply have not even gotten my money's worth out of the version I have to justify buying the game yet again.  So, for now, I'm holding off.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Grim.Reaper

i only had the first edition without any add ons....so i justified to myself it was a big enough jump for me.

Toonces

^ Yeah, if I was in that boat I definitely would have jumped by now.  I think I'm into the game for about $150 at this point, and I probably have less than 100 hours invested total.  I would like to get UE at some point, though.

Also, well done SDR!   :notworthy:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

jamus34

Quote from: jamus34 on November 27, 2017, 04:50:21 PM
Nothing yet but that will change tonight.

Picked up Twilight Struggle for $7.50

And now the wait for the winter sale.
Insert witty comment here.

CJReich46

Well..the only thing on sale was Leviathans for Stellaris.

So...

Leviathans - 4.99
Synthetic Dawn -9.99
Lumens for Polaris Sector 9.99

Not too bad.  But as Jamus said, now to wait for the Winter Sale.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

MikeGER

Quote from: CJReich46 on November 28, 2017, 12:44:08 AM

Leviathans - 4.99
Synthetic Dawn -9.99
Lumens for Polaris Sector 9.99


your list inspired me to follow in your footpath to get the same  (i had also those DLC on my wishlist) ...a last minute Steam grab ;)
the biggest damage item was StarWars Battlefront 2  ... i like it so far,
(logged already 38h, mostly MP and a little arcade, did not touched the campaign yet) 

...the weather is cold and rainy, garden work is done,  and my leisure activity start shifting heavy to indoor* 

bbmike

Lumens for Polaris Sector? What's that in watts?  ^-^
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Skwerl

All from Steam:

Endless Space 2  20
Blitzkrieg 3         18
Sudden Strike 4  25