Movies Turning 30 This Year

Started by OJsDad, January 22, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Me too. Because my date was so sad after the movie she didn't feel like anything else. Then I began to cry.  :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 24, 2018, 10:58:13 AM
Me too. Because my date was so sad after the movie she didn't feel like anything else. Then I began to cry.  :'(

What movie was that? Arrival of a Train?

Because old joke, you see... ;)

JudgeDredd

Quote from: BanzaiCat on January 24, 2018, 07:35:34 AM
I cried the first time I saw The Champ.
Aye - that was another one  :'(
Alba gu' brath

Sir Slash

I was trying to squeeze-in a double feature BC. The Champ followed by Down For The Count.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: BanzaiCat on January 24, 2018, 06:47:27 AM
I got so sick of Wind Beneath My Wings, though.

that movie came out right at the end of my time in high school, so everyone wanted it for their graduation ceremonies

ugh
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

I'm comfortable in stating that I will never watch Beaches, ever.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 24, 2018, 03:00:21 PM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on January 24, 2018, 06:47:27 AM
I got so sick of Wind Beneath My Wings, though.

that movie came out right at the end of my time in high school, so everyone wanted it for their graduation ceremonies

ugh

Ours was 'Dreams' by Van Halen.

Sir Slash

I watch The View. That's Be-atches.  ::)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

I'll bet he does.  I've been in tons of old people's houses and it's always on.  Along with Ellen and Dr. Phil.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on January 24, 2018, 03:02:31 PM
I'm comfortable in stating that I will never watch Beaches, ever.

Ensuring your wife will make you watch it with her this weekend.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

That will guarantee me fleeing to the mancave with beer and then play through 100 turns of Total War: Warhammer.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd