Main Menu

Fallout Rumor

Started by Labbug, May 30, 2018, 05:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Gusington

Perhaps none of the above...pre E3 rumors abound!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

A "please stand by" message with a sleeping Vault Boy is pretty much a dead giveaway to something fallout related.

My guess is that it is not fallout 5 but fallout 4 VR.


Which will piss a lot of people off.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

When I said none of the above I was referring to none of the Fallout theories that Dan @ IGN put forth.

But you know what? A new Fallout Tactics, a la X COM, would be sweet.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

What, you expect me to actually READ?!?

: :uglystupid2:
Insert witty comment here.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: jamus34 on May 30, 2018, 07:05:26 AM
A "please stand by" message with a sleeping Vault Boy is pretty much a dead giveaway to something fallout related.

My guess is that it is not fallout 5 but fallout 4 VR.


Which will piss a lot of people off.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Fallout 4 VR has been out for months.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Yskonyn

Lol! That why it will definately piss people off if that's the announcement!  :bd:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 30, 2018, 07:27:08 AM
Quote from: jamus34 on May 30, 2018, 07:05:26 AM
A "please stand by" message with a sleeping Vault Boy is pretty much a dead giveaway to something fallout related.

My guess is that it is not fallout 5 but fallout 4 VR.


Which will piss a lot of people off.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Fallout 4 VR has been out for months.

Doh. Not going to doubt you there. I'll I've been seeing / hearing was the Skyrim VR
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

The 'Fallout 76' trailer just hit YouTube...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart


Gusington

I'm on a phone, and I said 'on YouTube' - I think you can figure it out from there.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

But I'm lazy.... you can tell because I'm here instead of working....  :P

Gusington

Me too! But I can't help being on a phone. Hurry the YouTube video is currently getting pummeled like a cheap floozy.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart