Main Menu

Line Simulator

Started by steve58, July 16, 2020, 01:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

Make sure you add this one to your wish list ;) (and you'll need an Oculus Rift headset too!)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1260560/Line_Simulator/

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

wtf

Who would want that?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

smittyohio

I'm pretty much speechless...  :crazy2:

steve58

I think their next title is going to be Watching Paint Dry.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

ArizonaTank

Due out Nov 2nd? Just in time to be good practice for standing in the voting line. Think of it a virtual training...not a game. :bd:
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

DoctorQuest

You could use it to teach queuing theory.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

al_infierno

Is there a metagame around cutting in line without people noticing?  What's the competitive scene like for this game?
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

smittyohio

Quote from: DoctorQuest on July 16, 2020, 02:05:16 PM
You could use it to teach queuing theory.

Honestly, that's what I thought it might be when I first saw it... a "line theory" simulator.... but it sure doesn't look like it.

bobarossa

I could see the release date being April 1, but not November.

Vintage Dude

WTF??? I guess that will have to be a day 1 purchase. LOL

WYBaugh

Can't wait for the social distancing DLC

al_infierno

You mean the DLC to add new high-def sticker textures to the floor that NPCs will ignore anyways?   ;D
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

WYBaugh

Quote from: al_infierno on July 16, 2020, 07:02:18 PM
You mean the DLC to add new high-def sticker textures to the floor that NPCs will ignore anyways?   ;D

Exactly  :2funny:

em2nought

Quote from: Gusington on July 16, 2020, 01:39:43 PM
wtf

Who would want that?
Socialist voters who want to get some practice for later?  :2funny:

...and it really needs a "People of Walmart" DLC  :DD
Stolen elections have consequences.

Gusington

^I would get it if there was a Wal Mart DLC :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd