Main Menu

From Friday to Malibu

Started by Anguille, September 25, 2020, 01:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Well after 25 hours and getting to Driftwood in Divinity 2 I got bored and frustrated with overpowered enemies. Uninstalled. One day I'll go back.

Then I fired up Dragon's Dogma and the frenetic pace and dated graphics just made me feel  :buck2: after just a few minutes. Uninstalled. At least I got that one for only about 8.00.

So...onward, I suppose. Maybe I'll fire up Outlast.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Spent a few minutes with Outlast. Think I will stick with this for a while and also return to Vampyr. 'Tis the season.

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Sometimes I have to wonder why I do this to myself.

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

Just wait til you encounter the nightvision dongles.   :hide:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2020, 08:13:45 PM

So...onward, I suppose. Maybe I'll fire up Outlast.

Wasn't familiar with Outlast so I watched the first trailer on Steam.  No way....I'd have freaking nightmares for a month.

Gusington

I played it until around 10pm - maybe about a half hour, and the tension rise. So I stopped and watched Session 9 🤓

Will be playing more Outlast tonight.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

So far been playing mostly Halo: ODST that released on Friday afternoon for the PC Master Chief Collection. Such an awesome game. Every time I think I want to go play something else, I get drawn back in.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

Getting into the true meat of Outlast (it's a very short game, between 6-8 hours) and I have almost shat myself 3 times in the last hour. Tried to get it in before the sun went down :hide:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on September 27, 2020, 05:49:19 PM
Getting into the true meat of Outlast (it's a very short game, between 6-8 hours) and I have almost shat myself 3 times in the last hour. Tried to get it in before the sun went down :hide:

Any game that makes you almost lose control of your bowels is probably not a game I would want to play willingly.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

^I don't know your stance on horror/supernatural games. If you do like frightening movies or books, this one is a no-brainer. It's bloody and gory which I usually don't like, but interesting enough to have me keep going. And I've always had a fascination with psychiatric hospitals, like the one in Silence of the Lambs, Session 9, etc.

I just have to play it during the daylight hours  :-[
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

After i opened this thread, Nik posted a new acoustic version of his new song...enjoy: