Blood Sugar Sex FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, March 12, 2021, 02:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

New rig arrives today! Woooowhoooo! Probably going to be very busy weekend setting it up. Will hopefully get some DCS in once it's up and running!

Everybody have a good one.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


devoncop

So after 75 hours I finished my first ever Pillars of Eternity  playthrough and really enjoyed it . The epic pitched battle to defend my claim to my Keep was the highlight.

I am now going to try a first attempt at Distant Worlds ahead of DW2 release to try and get familiar with at least some of the mechanics......gulp. :nerd:


http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Dammit Carl!

With warmer weather comes yard responsibilities or something like that, so there's my weekend in a nutshell.  Otherwise, I'll be grinding on still with Division 2 and neglecting my family thusly.


MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 12, 2021, 02:15:31 AM
New rig arrives today! Woooowhoooo! Probably going to be very busy weekend setting it up. Will hopefully get some DCS in once it's up and running!


   DCS definitely.  HLL, Something with Ironclads and/or protected cruisers and boardgames.

Anguille

Will mostly play Stronghold Warlords. If i finish the first campaign, i will begin the economical campaign.

Other possible games:

- Imperiums: Greek Wars
- Endless Space 1
- Maybe one scenario of Conflict: Desert Storm.

Gusington

Mazel tov on the new rig JH.

And well done on the family neglect Dammit Carl!

I will be fiddling with some of the new factions in Age of Empires: Age of Kings Definitive Edition, like Burgundy and Sicily.

And I will be launching my AssCreed: Valhalla campaign.

Gird your Norse loins!

There's also a 1066 Norman Invasion mod that I want to try out for Total War: Thrones of Britannia.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Geezer

Playing Dyson Sphere Program non-stop.   :smitten:
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Tripoli

Taxes.  I'm doing taxes.   >:(  And killing the moles that have invaded my yard.  Somehow, that seems to dovetail nicely with doing taxes. :D  I may get some FoG2 Medieval done.   Possibly some CMO and maybe  some Grand Tactician: USCW
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Sir Slash

I can sympathize with the Mole-Thing Trip, they are a plague of Destructicons at times.  :pullhair:   Congrats on the win in PoE Devoncorp, I think you'll enjoy PoE 2 as well. Quiet day tomorrow so I'll try to get in a little Rome 2 with the DEI Mod, but lately Stainless Steel for Medi TW 2 has been calling my name. And that's one lovely lady I can never say no to. Have a great weekend Grogs.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on March 12, 2021, 10:06:00 AM
And well done on the family neglect Dammit Carl!

Can't tell you the amount of side-eye I'm getting cut my way by the Mrs. as of late.  She's started peppering the "well, you're on the computer all the time, so..." phrase into things too.

Look lady, the world ain't gonna save itself and you're watching South Korean tv shows on Netflix and that sure as hell ain't my thing.  Ugh.  Just can't win.

(Nah, I get it.  When I like a game, I really LIKE a game and will play the snot out of it.  I do need to step away from the keyboard a little bit to smooth her feathers a wee bit, I guess.)

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SlagDog

Good Ol' Flea! Gotta Love it!

After playing the manditory Lawn and Sprinkler simulator and then flying some RC gliders (Catching a boomer thermal is completely euphoric to me) I will most likely be found playing Stellaris, FoG: Medieval and then attempting to start my F-15c journey in DCS.   

Enjoy the weekend all!!!

Jarhead0331

Yeah...I get the same lip from my wife, except in our house she is watching Bravo junk, like Summer House, House Wives, Below Deck, Temptation Island, Bachelor, etc. I'm like, I'd love to spend some more of our free time together, but if that is what is going to be on in the background, you can find me downstairs...follow the sound of gunfire.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

^We are all sharing one hivemind. And one wife, it looks like. God bless her.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on March 12, 2021, 11:18:10 AM
^We are all sharing one hivemind. And one wife, it looks like. God bless her.

;D