Main Menu

ALEA JACTA EST

Started by Bismarck, August 20, 2012, 09:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mikeck

I believe that we download a patch available on the 19th that will activate the game.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Bison

IIRC they are sending out an email with a link to a patch that will unlock the engine.

Bison

Quote from: mikeck on September 12, 2012, 06:53:21 PM
I believe that we download a patch available on the 19th that will activate the game.

Preorder is supposed to get access 3 days early, which I thought was the 16th.  I could be wrong though.

Jarhead0331

My understanding is pre-orders get it on the 19th and everyone else gets it on the 22nd.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 12, 2012, 07:30:16 PM
My understanding is pre-orders get it on the 19th and everyone else gets it on the 22nd.

Mine too....

Bison

OK.  I was thinking the offical release was the 19th.

TheCommandTent

I still haven't pulled the trigger on this one but I did find the manual for the game if anyone is interested.


http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?25326-Useful-links-collection-%28docs-videos-anything-%29
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

son_of_montfort

I preordered last night. I blame people like Bison, Gus, and Jarhead for inciting my weak will.

Also, I'll be teaching this in two weeks. So I look at it as research.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Bismarck

Quote from: TheCommandTent on September 13, 2012, 03:31:48 PM
I still haven't pulled the trigger on this one but I did find the manual for the game if anyone is interested.


http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?25326-Useful-links-collection-%28docs-videos-anything-%29

I find the manual to be the most complete, detailed and well-constructed I've read.
Jim Cobb

Nefaro

Quote from: Bismarck on September 13, 2012, 03:42:50 PM
I find the manual to be the most complete, detailed and well-constructed I've read.

Hey Jim, is it better than some of the older printed manuals for the AGE engine?  Those seemed to use almost the exact same stuff but for some of the different general abilities & such.  :-\

I've not read the latest ones much.

Bismarck

Jim Cobb

Gusington

I could not resist the pull of this game as well as finally breaking into AGEOD stuff. Is the manual now available? I'd like to read it before I start.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on September 13, 2012, 09:02:37 PM
I could not resist the pull of this game as well as finally breaking into AGEOD stuff. Is the manual now available? I'd like to read it before I start.

uhhh I just posted it several posts ago.  Starting the weekend early are you  :P
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=2565.msg61825#msg61825
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

Sweet fancy Moses! Thanks.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: TheCommandTent on September 13, 2012, 09:04:13 PM


uhhh I just posted it several posts ago.  Starting the weekend early are you  :P


Give him a few hours, he may come back and ask the same question again.  ;D