Main Menu

ALEA JACTA EST

Started by Bismarck, August 20, 2012, 09:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Hey so where's that manual?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on September 14, 2012, 07:19:55 AM
Hey so where's that manual?

You know whats funny, your comment started a new page and when I read it I said to my self, "seriously didn't I just post that yesterday for him"  I was about to hit reply and mock you further when I remembered the post before yours.....

Yup you got to wake up prreeeetttty early to get one over on me..... ;D
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

Feel free to jump on the mocking bandwagon anyway, lots of others do. Seems I am in the barrel permanently :/
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

My ploy worked.

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen!


TheCommandTent

Quote from: Nefaro on September 14, 2012, 10:23:28 AM
My ploy worked.

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen!



Awesome smiley.  LB if you don't have that one it should be added to the collection.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

jjdenver

How long do we think it'll take for this game to be released on steam?

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

Quote from: TheCommandTent on September 14, 2012, 06:38:15 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on September 14, 2012, 10:23:28 AM
My ploy worked.

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen!



Awesome smiley.  LB if you don't have that one it should be added to the collection.

Why so little faith in The Force...?



All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Keunert

i consider The Blue Album to be the masterpiece of The Force.
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

CptHowdy

one more day! cant wait to dive into this

Bison

I'm very excited for the game to unlock. 

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Bison on September 18, 2012, 02:50:02 PM
I'm very excited for the game to unlock.

Despite my complete lack of time to play it (or Guild Wars 2, or Borderlands 2), I am also very excited!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

besilarius

Gus, it took me over sixty some years to have such short term memory problems.  (Asking where is my hat while wearing it.  Looking for my keys, while the engine is running, ad infinitum - ad nauseum.)
IN all seriousness, you may want to have that checked?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Gusington

It was a joke above! Come on now.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: son_of_montfort on September 18, 2012, 04:00:45 PM
Quote from: Bison on September 18, 2012, 02:50:02 PM
I'm very excited for the game to unlock.

Despite my complete lack of time to play it (or Guild Wars 2, or Borderlands 2), I am also very excited!

Who plays the game?  I just like to move the pieces around on the beautiful maps!