Main Menu

Sniper elite 5

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 10, 2021, 07:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

al_infierno

Am I just a stickler?  I could never enjoy this series because I hated the ballistic difference between using a scoped rifle and using a pistol/SMG/etc.  I was literally a better marksman with the hit-scan insta-shot Welrod than with clunky-ass scoped rifles that apparently shoot musket balls instead of rifled bullets
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: al_infierno on May 30, 2022, 11:48:06 PM
Am I just a stickler?  I could never enjoy this series because I hated the ballistic difference between using a scoped rifle and using a pistol/SMG/etc.  I was literally a better marksman with the hit-scan insta-shot Welrod than with clunky-ass scoped rifles that apparently shoot musket balls instead of rifled bullets

I am complete opposite, much better with the sniper rifle.  Although decent with the pistol, I often try and be precise with head shots where it doesn't always go the way I planned.  With the other guns that I pick up, usually only use when in an immediate firefight which typically is in a hectic situation where I am not very accurate.  The earlier games seemed to have much more sniping opportunities as it seems with each new version they introduce more run/gun type stuff, which I actually wish they would stay away from as there are plenty of other games that accomplish that.

Sniper Elite series certainly isn't going to win many/any awards and it definitely is a formula they largely repeat with each version, but for me, I am totally fine with it.  Something about it satisfies me unlike other FPS games.....the only series of games that I have ever completed from start to finish.  I would be just as happy if they just continued to release DLC missions versus whole new versions as its "good enough" for me at the moment.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: jamus34 on May 26, 2022, 09:29:56 AM
Quote from: Gusington on May 26, 2022, 09:24:54 AM
The x ray cam grossed me out and delighted me at the same time in these games.

You always remember your first...

Testicle shot cam

is this known as the Mantle Cam?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd