Inside the BMP-2

Started by W8taminute, March 22, 2022, 10:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Stumbled upon this on my YouTube feed.  This YouTuber does a lot of cool videos but this one is her latest and quite unique. 

Enjoy!

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

SirAndrewD

I'd certainty crawl inside that BMP-2 if she was in it.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

al_infierno

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Pete Dero

Quote from: al_infierno on March 22, 2022, 02:44:36 PM
Quote from: SirAndrewD on March 22, 2022, 01:46:51 PM
I'd certainty crawl inside that BMP-2 if she was in it.

+1  :smitten:

You can catch her live on Twitch playing World of Tanks.

https://www.twitch.tv/sofilein

GDS_Starfury

shes a streamer for World of Tanks and is pretty involved with a number of tank museums and events.
while not a good player she is very knowledgeable and damn easy on the eyes.
Gus would love watching her play in a tank crew outfits.  :bd:
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

I actually met her, The Wife begrudgingly took this picture for me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

I can just imagine the "hands in your pockets, mister!" expression on your wife's face.   :2funny:

Great stache!
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Sir Slash

I bet she likes it, 'Un-Buttoned'.  ::)  And her tank opened too.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on March 22, 2022, 07:47:57 PM

Wait...Gus, you're David Fletcher?
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Full disclosure: that's not me. But that is a great pic and stasche nonetheless 😎

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

That's Gus' Stunt Double who does all dangerous things for him. Like posing for pics with hot chicks.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on March 22, 2022, 07:47:57 PM

Why do you ask your wife to take pictures of other men  >:D.

Gusington

Everyone has their 'thing'

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Honey, could you take a snap-shot of my very good friend? He's standing next to that really HOT blonde. His name? Uhhh..."   Brillant.  :notworthy:

W8taminute

Somehow I knew the main focus would not be on the vehicle but rather the lady.  Can't blame you, I'm guilty as charged, but who can resist a hot babe who just so happens to be into tanks?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk