Two unpleasant discoveries

Started by Senex, June 20, 2022, 05:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senex

I discovered today that (1) I have covid and (2) I can't go into the forums at The Wargamer because you need a FaceBook account.

The prognosis is that I will recover from both very quickly.

al_infierno

Sorry to hear it.  Get well soon!  Everyone I know who's dealt with that sort of thing hated every moment of it - described it as "pure agony."  Oh, and good luck with the Covid thing too.   O0
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

bobarossa

WOW, hadn't been to Wargamers site since shortly after they redefined wargamers as people who don't play wargames.  What a mess.  DnD, MtG, pokemon, and even an article on Checkers for beginners!  If you keep visiting that site it may drive the Covid right out of you. 

Seriously, hope you feel better soon.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Senex

Thanks to all for their good wishes!

Sir Slash

Hoping you get over both very soon Senex. I did.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

CaptainKoloth

I still struggle to understand purely from a business standpoint why someone thought that buying the wargamer domain for their Pokemon/DND/Warhammer website would somehow drive more clicks than just coming up with their own more appropriate name.

W8taminute

Get well soon.

If you need Facebook in order to log onto a gaming forum it's probably not a gaming forum worth visiting. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

al_infierno

Quote from: W8taminute on June 21, 2022, 10:31:33 AM
Get well soon.

If you need Facebook in order to log onto a gaming forum it's probably not a gaming forum worth visiting.

+1
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Sir Slash

Not at all like the Body-Cavity Searches required to join here. Those actually were kind of fun. At least they buy you a drink first.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Hey no body bought me a drink first. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Different strokes, different folks.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Well the world don't move to the beat of just one drum.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Redwolf

To me it looks like they have no forum at all anymore.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.