Main Menu

Stuck with Friday

Started by Anguille, October 14, 2022, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anguille



This weekend i plan to play:

- Imperiums: Greek Wars with the new DLC as the Samnites. Seems i have been the first player to take Rome with the Samnites!
- Horizon as the Kuntari, no wars yet.

Probably something else as well but we shall see, so many games in my library.  :crazy2:


TitusGroen

I've heard so many people say that Imperiums: Greek Wars is fantastic with smart mechanics but the visuals seem so muddy for me. If it had some better contrast, I'd be in like a shot!

Pete Dero

Quote from: TitusGroen on October 14, 2022, 04:35:07 AM
I've heard so many people say that Imperiums: Greek Wars is fantastic with smart mechanics but the visuals seem so muddy for me. If it had some better contrast, I'd be in like a shot!

Probably no gaming as I'm stuck with work.

Maybe just a bit of Terra Invicta.

Gusington

Finally got gaming time back, so I am going through the tutorials for Iratus: Lord of the Dead and it is awesome. Also returning to Age of Darkness and Diablo II: Resurrected. I got 3-4 hours into V Rising but I didn't like it as much as I hoped...I don't think I like survivor type games as much as I thought I would.

Also have Warhammer II (pirate vampire campaign) and Warhammer: Chaobane waiting in the wings.

For some less-dark fantasy there is also Enderal and Roadwarden awaiting.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Playing Tree-Cutting, Pool-Clean-Up, and Fighting with Insurance Adjusters: The Take-No Prisoners Version. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 14, 2022, 11:39:50 AM
Playing Tree-Cutting, Pool-Clean-Up, and Fighting with Insurance Adjusters: The Take-No Prisoners Version. Have a great weekend Grogs.



Looking at an assload of leaves and a main house waterline leak near the meter on my side of the responsibility line to deal with.  Time to youtube copper water line fixes.

solops

Shadow Empire with the new terrain graphics by mroyer.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Destraex

#7
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Playtest is going on apparently. I think you have to apply through steam so no telling if I might get a chance to try it. I have to admit that fatsharks last games (the vermintide series) were fun to begin with but I got bored with them fairly fast as the combat was repetitive and hordes are just not that interesting to fight against.
DCS: World - I tell you the Hornet radar is nuts, too much stuff spread out all over the consoles and too many buttons to press to set the thing up. Compared to the F16 you need to be a rocket scientist. Big update for DCS has been announced as well as the LA7... man their must be 20 new modules coming for DCS. It's crazy.
WARNO

Maybe some star citizens, Steel Division 2 or Age of Empires IV
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

MengJiao

Quote from: Destraex on October 14, 2022, 07:15:05 PM
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Playtest is going on apparently. I think you have to apply through steam so no telling if I might get a chance to try it. I have to admit that fatsharks last games (the vermintide series) were fun to begin with but I got bored with them fairly fast as the combat was repetitive and hordes are just not that interesting to fight against.
DCS: World - I tell you the Hornet radar is nuts, too much stuff spread out all over the consoles and too many buttons to press to set the thing up. Compared to the F16 you need to be a rocket scientist. Big update for DCS has been announced as well as the LA7... man their must be 20 new modules coming for DCS. It's crazy.
WARNO

Maybe some star citizens, Steel Division 2 or Age of Empires IV

  I'll probably take some peeks at DCS world -- other than that -- boardgames

Anguille

Quote from: TitusGroen on October 14, 2022, 04:35:07 AM
I've heard so many people say that Imperiums: Greek Wars is fantastic with smart mechanics but the visuals seem so muddy for me. If it had some better contrast, I'd be in like a shot!
Yeah, the game is not very pretty but it's really a cool game.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

nelmsm

Playtesting FCSS and some WDS and doing PBEM's.  When I just have a short time to play I have started a Japan '45 solo campaign.

Geezer

Cleaning the pool and dealing with a pile of paperwork.  Chiefs v Bills tomorrow.  Might have time for a little Terra Invicta.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

al_infierno

I rewatched The Big Sleep this Sunday night and damn... all I gotta say is, I really need to snag myself a woman with that Lauren Bacall sullen energy  :dreamer:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Anguille

I ended up playing Horizon, Imperiums as planned as well as finishing the Ginghis campaign of Stronghold Warlords (finally!)