Knights of Honour 2

Started by Boggit, January 27, 2023, 09:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boggit

Does anyone know if this plays well on Windows 7?
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Gusington

^I don't know tbh, but here's our long-running thread on KoH2:

http://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=23778.0

Here are the system requirements from Steam...does not look like Windows 7 will run it.

MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: AMD FX-8350 or Intel Core i5-2500K
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 7870 / GeForce GTX 750-Ti
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 14 GB available space
Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.

RECOMMENDED:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 or Intel Core i5-6600k
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon RX 580 / GeForce GTX 1660
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 14 GB available space
Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system. Solid State Drive (SSD) recommended.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

KoH2 is on sale. Is it any good?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Boggit

Quote from: solops on February 27, 2023, 04:10:35 PMKoH2 is on sale. Is it any good?
It looks good.

All the same no point me buying it if it doesn't run on Win 7. I contacted Black Sea games and they have no idea whether it will run or not. It would be a good idea to test it out as it will open up a bigger market for the game.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

steve58

Quote from: Boggit on March 03, 2023, 01:03:48 AM
Quote from: solops on February 27, 2023, 04:10:35 PMKoH2 is on sale. Is it any good?
It looks good.

All the same no point me buying it if it doesn't run on Win 7. I contacted Black Sea games and they have no idea whether it will run or not. It would be a good idea to test it out as it will open up a bigger market for the game.

Don't forget, Steam will do refunds if game play is under 2 hours. 
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)