TellTale Games: RESPAWNS!! Expanse game incoming!

Started by JasonPratt, March 15, 2023, 10:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

I was sad with TellTale Games despawned from existence several years ago, after producing a bunch of well-regarded geek-property adventure adaptations, not least being their versions of Batman and the Guardians of the Galaxy. (And Jurassic Park, and Back to the Future... I own even more than these, but I've played all four or rather five of those.)

So I was resigned to never seeing more of them.....

...and then today.  :RockOn:

Whereupon I learned that they've been back in action since last year, and have also been busy working on a sequel to (arguably) their first big hit, A Wolf Among Us (i.e. a Fables comic series adaptation.)

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

If I'm not mistaken TellTale Games also made a story driven Walking Dead game that actually was pretty good.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JasonPratt

At least one, yes, maybe two I forget (never got it/those).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!