Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

they blow up so young these days
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Uberhaus

https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20231026-iran-s-revolutionary-guard-recruits-volunteers-to-fight-in-gaza

The Iranian government is trying to recruit volunteers to fight in Gaza.  This idea is not popular at all with anti-regime Iranians exampled by:
QuoteThe Iranian regime's anti-Israel rhetoric has even found its way into the Friday prayers. The prayers are attended by the government's hardliners, and are often followed by chants of "Death to Israel" in addition to the customary "Death to America" and "Death to Britain".

"These slogans are chanted automatically and are now a part of the Iranian regime's discourse. But a lot of Iranians see them as meaningless and turn them around during anti-regime protests, calling instead for the death of, not Israel nor the United States, but of the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei," Piron said.

...a photograph of a young Iranian woman jumping over the Israeli flag to avoid stepping on it also started to make the rounds on social media.

Une Iranienne saute par-dessus le drapeau d'Israël posé par terre dans une rue de Téhéran pour éviter de le piétiner. pic.twitter.com/kj49BQRdYm

— lettres de Teheran (@LettresTeheran) October 20, 2023
Piron described the woman's refusal to trample on the flag as a "a strong symbol, especially as it comes at a time when Israeli and American flags are being painted on the ground in front of some Iranian public buildings, forcing pedestrians to walk on them".

The old propaganda tactics is losing traction these days due to "a growing mistrust among the population", explained Piron.

Over the past few years, Piron notes, anti-regime demonstrators have also begun to criticise the government's international expenditures, demanding that the money spent on operations in Syria and Lebanon and sponsoring Hamas should instead be spent on the Iranian people struggling to make ends meet amid an economic crisis.

Best of all is:
QuoteSince the death of Mahsa Amini in September last year, tensions between pro- and anti-regime Iranians have increased, and have in some cases spilled over into public displays of anger against the government's support of Hamas. On October 8, during a football match between Persepolis and Gol Gohar in Tehran, hundreds of football fans openly protested when operatives of the Revolutionary Guards started to wave Palestinian flags on the pitch.

« Met le drapeau palestinien dans ton c.. » scandent des supporters du club de foot Persepolis en voyant des pro- regime agiter ce drapeau dans le stade. Une réaction qui exprime le raz le bol d'une partie de la population face au soutien total du régime islamique au Hamas. pic.twitter.com/F74X8WP7J8

— lettres de Teheran (@LettresTeheran) October 8, 2023

The polite translation of the French is the club supporters telling the RG what to do with the Palestinian flag when they started waving it around.  A reaction explaining how fed up the population is with the regimes total support of Hamas.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Groggy

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 25, 2023, 09:07:30 PMIm more and more fine with the IDF going full Dresden on gaza.

By that logic, you don't give a damn about the 200+ hostages.
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Groggy on October 26, 2023, 10:31:57 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 25, 2023, 09:07:30 PMIm more and more fine with the IDF going full Dresden on gaza.

By that logic, you don't give a damn about the 200+ hostages.

Or the insane demographic disaster of the Gaza strip that has entered into a demographic collapse that resulted in the strip being 40 percent children, and of that 40 percent being a high percentage under 9 years old.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

SirAndrewD

And yeah I say what I say about the above but I also say this...

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Groggy on October 26, 2023, 10:31:57 PMBy that logic, you don't give a damn about the 200+ hostages.

sure I do. ya ever walk and chew gum at the same time?
I just don't see how the IDF roots out hamas without taking tons of casualties unless they just pummel gaza for a month and then go in.  no matter what they do Israel eats a political shit sandwich and I care way more about the Israelis then I do about the palestinians.  orders of magnitude more.

MikeGER

nice secondaries again ...and an extra juicy target (that why they probably used 2 bombs)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1717563507019812894

MikeGER

Quote from: SirAndrewD on October 26, 2023, 10:38:25 PMOr the insane demographic disaster of the Gaza strip that has entered into a demographic collapse that resulted in the strip being 40 percent children, and of that 40 percent being a high percentage under 9 years old.

That is what I don't get.
If Gaza (and other refugee camps in the area too) are an openair prison since 17 years and such a hellish place, why are they able (child mortality rate) and especially willing! to reproduce like flies?
why are man and women still biological fertil if the living conditions are as bad as claimed? 

which reponsible parents want to have an additional child if they know they can't even support the existing one?

Well, maybe cause the UN and EU had pumped millions in relief efforts into the place.... and in the end just to breed an even larger generation of islamists fodder to get indoctrinated in UN financed schools ...the new HJ = Hamas Youth?

https://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/politik/Gazas-Kinder-lernen-Hass-und-Terror-auch-an-UN-Schulen-article24489872.html

Jarhead0331

Good analysis of the hospital "strike".

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

Another incursion into Gaza.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/october-27-israel-hamas-war

Israel launches second ground incursion into Gaza, Hamas commander killed in airstrike
Israel launched a second brief incursion into Gaza overnight Thursday with ground troops supported by fighter jets and drones as the war against Hamas continues. IDF struck anti-tank missile launch sites, command and control centers and Hamas operatives, the military said. These ground incursions come ahead of an expected invasion of Gaza in a war that has already cost more than 8,000 people on both sides.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

^That...was awesome.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

the northern strip of gaza right now: