Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

buckle up boys and girls, we get to learn the names of all new places!
at least after 20 years of the GWOT these are easier to pronounce.

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

W8taminute

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 27, 2023, 02:32:08 PMhttps://twitter.com/i/status/1717940209227083814

This type of behavior is not limited to NY but also all over the world.  I see a lot of videos online of pro Hamas-ISIS-Nazi people tearing down posters of innocent victims, especially babies.  This simple act betrays a wickedness I never thought I'd see in my lifetime.  We were all taught at a very young age at my school that anti-Semitism is a bad thing yet here we are in the supposed civilized 21st century.

In my eyes these people are also terrorists. 

Also in response to the question in another thread regarding that we're living in safe times you've got to be kidding me.  Can you not all see that the world's major players are sending military forces to the middle east.  WW3 is at the door. 

I'm sorry for the rant but what I see happening in the world is not to be taken lightly.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

W8taminute

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 27, 2023, 03:31:40 PMhttps://twitter.com/i/status/1717933878407463385

I saw that too.  Supposedly the Houthis in Yemem fired something towards Eilat.  USN Arleigh Burke destroyers failed to intercept so IAF jets were scrambled.  The drones/missle whatever it was landed in Egypt.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tripoli

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 27, 2023, 02:32:08 PMhttps://twitter.com/i/status/1717940209227083814
I concur with Gus.  That is awesome. 
As an aside: The New York accent of the guy calling out the pro-terrorist guy makes the video nearly perfect....
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

GDS_Starfury

I'll dig for more videos of people standing up to this trash. I know there out there because I've viewed them already.

GDS_Starfury

one way to clear a block and everything underneath it.
if you go frame by from all explosions happen in the streets or building fronts.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1717875154238198181

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

^Ordinarily this is where I would start to get a bleeding heart and feel for whoever is on the receiving end of that.

Not this time.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

the people on the receiving end of that are hamas fucks in the tunnels.

GDS_Starfury

and I found a longer video while searching for the other ones.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1717935965472199062

well, not that much longer.

Gusington

^That is the neighborhood my Dad lives in. I knew it looked familiar. I used to be there all the time.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

I would die laughing if I found video of your dad beating ass.

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd