FREE --> Endless Legend @ Steam

Started by steve58, May 16, 2024, 03:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

JasonPratt

A game I've had for a long time and respect a lot, but not enough to have played it yet!  :ThumbsUp:  :buck2:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

^Dude even I played it...for a few hours. Years ago  :tophat:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Well, I picked up the remaining three DLC at 85% discount thanks to this offer so THERE!  :Nerd:

.......even though I haven't played one second of the other DLC.

or the game.

ever.





I feel like this is a legit investment for the future!  :ThumbsUp:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bobarossa

Quote from: JasonPratt on May 17, 2024, 11:36:44 PMWell, I picked up the remaining three DLC at 85% discount thanks to this offer so THERE!  :Nerd:

.......even though I haven't played one second of the other DLC.

or the game.

ever.





I feel like this is a legit investment for the future!  :ThumbsUp:
Steam says I've played a little over 100 hours, but not since 2021.  Didn't know/remember there were DLC. Must be why I felt the game was kind of limited. 

One of my achievements is playing at least 10 turns over any number of playthroughs.  Only 66% have achieved that so don't feel alone at never playing.