Main Menu

Let it FRIDAY

Started by Tripoli, June 22, 2024, 08:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

Eric Clapton, 1970.  One of his best. 

As far as gaming?  For me, not much, at least not directly related to gaming.   I'm part of a panel discussion at the Connections 2024 conference on professional wargaming next week, so I'm prepping for that.  I'll let y'all know how that goes when I get back.   
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

undercovergeek

I have already replayed the Black Forest map on warno today, with a new Russian deck - I beat the normal AI 2003 to 4 on the score with 3059 kills to 842 - mainly RPG troops in houses on the capture points and crazy M8s with 128 rockets dealt the damage - I wanted a force I could helicopter to the front to capture higher points on the map and with that force there are no hinds so I'll have a look for alternatives

Continuing as Spain in civ 6 - I destroyed the Romans and the Japanese got snooty about it so I've just killed them all as well - the Germans and the aztecs are complaining I'm a warmonger - the first one to step out of line gets an army of conquistadors to the face - there's another main continent across the sea from me but for the life in me I can't figure out how to deal with batbarian ships - the second I build a harbour and start a ship they raid the harbour and park a ship in it so it can't be used - 4th time now - I need a land unit that can take on a ship in port I guess - I'll keep trying

Maybe some terra invicta - I can't quite face the mountain that is nebulous fleet commands tutorials yet, and maybe a return to endless space 2

All woven round workers and resources that has gone full 1.0 today

Redwolf

I have Dax Dei running. But trying to adopt a cat this weekend.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Tripoli on June 22, 2024, 08:45:41 AM

As far as gaming?  For me, not much, at least not directly related to gaming.   I'm part of a panel discussion at the Connections 2024 conference on professional wargaming next week, so I'm prepping for that.  I'll let y'all know how that goes when I get back.   

Take some photos at the event and then write an article about it for us to publish on our main page. Please and thanks.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Destraex

Quote from: Tripoli on June 22, 2024, 08:45:41 AM

Holy crap Tripoli, that's great.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

solops

Bought a couple of new games in the last ten days, but...

Still playing Shadow Empire.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Pete Dero

Field of Glory Kingdoms.

CaptainKoloth

Quote from: Redwolf on June 22, 2024, 09:35:13 AMI have Dax Dei running. But trying to adopt a cat this weekend.

I can wholeheartedly recommend thus.

Anguille

Not much time to play as my kids have a school soccer tournament both days.

Have started a new game of Civilization 6 and have played half a game of Armada 2526 gold. Hope to continue the civ game this afternoon before the Germany Vs Switzerland soccer ⚽ game tonight!

Fetrik

I'm dipping my toes into Abiotic factor. Fun so far.

solops

Time off from Shadow Empire to watch the Ags win game one of the College World Series!!
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin