Main Menu

League of FRIDAY

Started by Tripoli, February 14, 2025, 08:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tripoli

Al Stewart from his masterful "Between the Wars" album.
 

I'll be doing some BoC work.  And Fight Club work.  And Taxes.... Maybe, just maybe some CMO
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Pete Dero

For me it will be a return to Baldur's Gate 3.

Enjoy the weekend.

Jarhead0331

Kingdom Come Deliverance 2. It's got its hook in me. Fantastic game.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Sir Slash

Combat Mission Final Blitzkrieg: The Road to Wiltz scenario inspired by the old CMBO scenario by Wild Bill was it? And the old ASL scenario before it. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Redwolf

Also Combat Mission.

solops

Heart of the Machine
May deviate into Shadow Empire or TW Warhammer III or Dominions 6 or even Greek Wars.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Old TImer

If things go according to plan, and they never do, I'm thinking some MSFS2024, some
France14 and hopefully some Derail Valley with the new update.  It looks pretty cool.

JudgeDredd

Civ VII got me in the mood for some Civ...but not at £60 so I've started playing Civ VI again which I hadn't touched in a long time.

Also I will try and give DCS or Flight Simulator a go as I've just upgraded to a3090...which is an old card but better than my old 5700...from 8GB to 24GB
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Destraex

Likely company of heroes 3
There are a bunch of merits on offer for playing because of their pre-heavy tank battlegroup event.:

I'd like to get to sins of a solar empire 2. I just did a quick excel damage calcs sheet to understand how the fairly complex calcs work. So now I have some theories on how to organise my fleet assets.

I am too worried to read or watch anything on kingdom come deliverance 2 because of spoilers. Then somebody gifted me the damned thing even though I said I was waiting because I have no time to play it.
So now I have installed it so I can play when and if I get the chance.
Even going to the install page on steam and scanning for the install button caused me to see other friends achievements and gave away some stuff.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

DesertFox

I guess I've been on a transportation kick lately...  Mostly playing MSFS2020 and X-Plane 11 with FSEconomy and also dabbling in American Truck Simulator a little bit.  There's something so relaxing about hitting the open road in America in an 18-wheeler...

Also I will hopefully be digging into some Campaign Series: Vietnam this weekend! :)
"Information, the first principle of warfare, must form the foundation of all your efforts. Know, of course, thine enemy. But in knowing him do not forget above all to know thyself. The commander who embraces this totality of battle shall win, even with the inferior force."
-- Spartan Battle Manual

Dammit Carl!

I'm in my World of Tanks/Warships phase currently (the quick dip in and out of games is the appeal more than anything) as well as cozying back up with Arma3 when time allows.  Otherwise, it's the same old weekend cleaning/straightening/etc. grind and wondering where the hell all the spoons have wandered off to.

Exciting, no?  Mid-life and times problems, yo.

Rayfer

Quote from: Pete Dero on February 14, 2025, 10:48:01 AMFor me it will be a return to Baldur's Gate 3.

Enjoy the weekend.

I'm addicted to BG3...still playing it. In my humble opinion it's the best RPG of all time.

bruce205


nelmsm

Stellaris on the PC, some Operational Study Group Napoleonic's on the table top

Destraex

Quote from: nelmsm on February 15, 2025, 01:20:55 PMStellaris on the PC, some Operational Study Group Napoleonic's on the table top

The napoleonic thing sounds cool.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"