A Warm Place

Started by Jarhead0331, March 18, 2025, 07:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

I absolutely love this song. There is something about it that makes my soul ache. It makes me feel love, hope and despair all at the same time, but I digress. I find this video about the size of our universe awe-inspiring.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Con

Needs to call out the Eye of Terror location

W8taminute

The dimensions in that video about the distances covered by the various celestial bodies is mind blowing.  I thought the diameter of the known universe being clocked at 93 billion light years was incredible.  The earth is about 93 million miles away from the sun and that's just a small drop in the bucket compared to the diameter of the universe.  Mind blowing!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk